GAMEDAY!!!

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
At game. quick notes / observations in real time.....
AD Okogie Moore Lambert and Q start. Heyward first off bench about 3 mins in Ogbonda and Matthews next about 2 mins later. Mccormick in at 12 min media TO

Offense-- pushing the ball as promised. more movement in half court than we saw under CBG. most guys need a good pass to set up their shot. no one seems able to get their own

Defense -- they want to pressure the ball and deny wing entry in half court. one big stays at home at all times. help d better than in past but still seems a step slow.

Early still but so far they're playing hard and theye show signs of improvement over last year

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
At game. quick notes / observations in real time.....
AD Okogie Moore Lambert and Q start. Heyward first off bench about 3 mins in Ogbonda and Matthews next about 2 mins later. Mccormick in at 12 min media TO

Offense-- pushing the ball as promised. more movement in half court than we saw under CBG. most guys need a good pass to set up their shot. no one seems able to get their own

Defense -- they want to pressure the ball and deny wing entry in half court. one big stays at home at all times. help d better than in past but still seems a step slow.

Early still but so far they're playing hard and theye show signs of improvement over last year

Watching Okogie shoot FT is unlike anything we have seen in a while. He has a great stroke

Ogbonda looks like he can rebound. Not sure he's strong enough to do it against better competition

AD changes shots with his length but his game on offense is a TO waiting to happen

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Andy Demetra: Lammers turns 21 tomorrow. He's having a block party before his birthday party.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
CxBnWq4XEAA6ZkJ.jpg

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Stylistically I like what I see. Focus on aggression on both ends, and players playing like they aren't afraid of making mistakes. Unfortunately the talent just isn't there for what we need in the ACC.

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
Stylistically I like what I see. Focus on aggression on both ends, and players playing like they aren't afraid of making mistakes. Unfortunately the talent just isn't there for what we need in the ACC.
like the idea of forcing early bonus. could help against better offenses if we can shoot ft's.