GAMEDAY!!!

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
They basically return 2 of their top 4 scorers from a team that went 19-12.

We should handle them fairly easily. 11-15 pts. I expect Ben to put up a big rebounding number.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
JACKETS.

Thought you were talking about football........

What are people's expectations for the bball team this year?

What is the over under for %ACC wins? I have no idea and no expectations.
My personal o/u is 1.5

They basically return 2 of their top 4 scorers from a team that went 19-12.

We should handle them fairly easily. 11-15 pts. I expect Ben to put up a big rebounding number.
Vegas opened at GT by 13. Now down to 8.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
My personal o/u is 1.5

Vegas opened at GT by 13. Now down to 8.
I got in at -8. As long as JT is cleared to play it's easy money. Mills being out hurts but I think Marshall has a big day. Hopefully Teds D can force a few punts........ Oh, it's basketball!
Seriously though, I'm excited to see what JP can bring to the program but I'm not going to judge him on this game or season for that matter.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I got in at -8. As long as JT is cleared to play it's easy money. Mills being out hurts but I think Marshall has a big day. Hopefully Teds D can force a few punts........ Oh, it's basketball!
Seriously though, I'm excited to see what JP can bring to the program but I'm not going to judge him on this game or season for that matter.

You can judge him on games like this as opposed to games against Puke. This is a win. Kevin Morris at the point could win this game.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Technically the ACC extra is available through watchespn but it's not ESPN3 like it used to be. I hope @BobintheATL99 uploads it (even if it's without removing the breaks).

coolhaji33

Jolly Good Fellow
Expecting to see an ultra efficient Lammers...double double,3+ blocks .655% + from the floor...some nice passes from the high post.
I also want to see Tadric appearing as the clearly visible,vocal leader.Fewer forces and more makes.
Excited to see Okogie and CMat...go jackets!!!!

Lightbulb

Jolly Good Fellow
Anybody else having a hard time finding the game? I tried viewing through the link that GTNavyNuke posted, but no luck. Logging in to my ESPN app isn't bringing up anything either

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Anybody else having a hard time finding the game? I tried viewing through the link that GTNavyNuke posted, but no luck. Logging in to my ESPN app isn't bringing up anything either

I'm watching on WatchESPN. You have to go to the "ACC Network Extra" icon. It's not ESPN3.

Update: We have made our first 4 free throws. This is a new year.