Gameday! Cornell

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Really wish I could be there tonight. It's one of the few I'm actually in town for, but personal things get in the way sometimes. The early season schedule is not kind to me this year with few home weekend games.

Woe-is-me over... I don't know what we'll learn tonight. Cornell was really bad last year. And if they play well, is it because they improved or we haven't? As long as we play crisp and decisive on offense with the same effort on defense I will be pleased.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Have they announced who is the starting 5 yet? I would guess jorg, smith, MGH, Jacobs, Mitchell maybe?

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I'm excited, as well. Having dinner with some friends tonight, but I may watch the replay on ESPN3 later

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm excited, as well. Having dinner with some friends tonight, but I may watch the replay on ESPN3 later

Boooo! Real fans would give those 'friends' the heisman and go watch some BasketJackets! :rage:

... says the guy who'll be at his 8yo daughter's soccer game :oops:

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Need the WIN in convincing fashion tonight to help get the taint of last night out if this air. Get some mojo going for Bball season.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Looks like I've got extra tickets for tonight in section 204. If anyone's interested, drop me a line. First come, first served. Gratis, of course.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Looks like I've got extra tickets for tonight in section 204. If anyone's interested, drop me a line. First come, first served. Gratis, of course.
If someone decides they want them. PM Me with your email address and I can forward them.