Game winner: Jamal Haynes

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
Thanks for posting. I was supposed to be there in person today with my son, a freshman at UNC. He was going to go dressed in the white and gold! But he got sick so I brought him home. We didn’t check phones or scores and watched the recording, but couldn’t help but get some text messages that indicated we had won the game. So, we watched the fourth quarter knowing something was going to happen and lamenting that we weren’t there for it.

Anyway, what we got instead was the video above. The best part (other than the run itself).was how the camera crew got the reaction shots in the stands - it was actually great camera work. The unbelieving shots of UNC students and fans cutting to GT fans jumping up and down. I thought that woman in the white dress was going to lose her top! Not as good as the Clemson pumpkin head kid, but still really good.

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks for posting. I was supposed to be there in person today with my son, a freshman at UNC. He was going to go dressed in the white and gold! But he got sick so I brought him home. We didn’t check phones or scores and watched the recording, but couldn’t help but get some text messages that indicated we had won the game. So, we watched the fourth quarter knowing something was going to happen and lamenting that we weren’t there for it.

Anyway, what we got instead was the video above. The best part (other than the run itself).was how the camera crew got the reaction shots in the stands - it was actually great camera work. The unbelieving shots of UNC students and fans cutting to GT fans jumping up and down. I thought that woman in the white dress was going to lose her top! Not as good as the Clemson pumpkin head kid, but still really good.
“ I thought that woman in the white dress was going to lose her top”

The only thing that could have made the play and ending any better.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
You can’t see on the replay how poorly unblocked UNC linebackers played gap responsibilities on the play. Guys not doing their basic jobs. We made some good blocks on their DL but bad second level D allowed Jamaal to house it.
Why should anything change with Collins coaching at another school? This was pretty much his trademark at Tech.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
You can’t see on the replay how poorly unblocked UNC linebackers played gap responsibilities on the play. Guys not doing their basic jobs. We made some good blocks on their DL but bad second level D allowed Jamaal to house it.
Really only guy that “misplayed” badly was the ROLB or nickel 21,who stayed outside instead of hitting the hole. Probably thought Jamal was going outside.
MLB got blocked by 54, LOLB hesitated on Pyrons ball fake, then got caught in the jet wake from him blasting through the hole.
Biggest difference was both safeties were outside the hashes, and the closest one 29 was hobbling, while 28 couldn’t make it over in time to save the TD.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Did he learn nothing from our defenders? Should've taken a knee right before the snap.

:cool:
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers