Game Thread - @ UNC, 1/4/2020

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
He finally made some pull up midrange shota

He is so quick he can get those midrange pull-ups pretty easily. I like that part of his game. Sometimes, he just hangs in the air for too long and lets the defender recover and close out.

Deleted member 2897

Worth watching if you want to see the state of the Carolina team right now. Appears that Ol Roy may have lost them

Couldn’t happen to a better bunch of cheaters.

They are like Tennessee in football - some of the best players in the country, but no disciple or chemistry.

vadimivich

Georgia Tech Fan
When do we start talking about Moses Wright and the NBA draft in the same sentence?/

He can't shoot, and the number of roster spots in the modern NBA for anyone of any position that can't shoot are very limited. Even a guy with a comparable game to his (high energy, powerful finisher, etc) like Maxi Kleber takes 4 3's a game. Montrezl Harrell I guess is pretty much the only high energy PF I can think of that plays enough minutes to be a "draftable" comp who doesn't shoot 3's at all.

It's really, really hard to play in the modern NBA if you can't reliably shoot.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
He can't shoot, and the number of roster spots in the modern NBA for anyone of any position that can't shoot are very limited. Even a guy with a comparable game to his (high energy, powerful finisher, etc) like Maxi Kleber takes 4 3's a game. Montrezl Harrell I guess is pretty much the only high energy PF I can think of that plays enough minutes to be a "draftable" comp who doesn't shoot 3's at all.

It's really, really hard to play in the modern NBA if you can't reliably shoot.

I get it, and agree. Giannis can't shoot either.

/

vadimivich

Georgia Tech Fan
I get it, and agree. Giannis can't shoot either./

Giannis is a historically great finisher at the rim (Shaq / Wilt level) and ... he still takes over 5 3's per game (and is shooting 33.5% on them, which seems unfair).

Moses is pretty clearly not a Giannis type talent, and that's no knock him - the Freak is a Freak for a reason. He's going to be one of the 25 or so best players ever when it's all said and done.

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
Posted earlier, but THAT performance and Devoe only getting 4 points. And Usher only playing 22 mins (not because of foul trouble either) and Moore (one time starter) only playing 7? Wow. I didn’t see posted anywhere, was Shembari sick or hurt, or DNP CD? With guard foul trouble, surprised he didn’t get a taste.