Game Thread - @ Louisville,1/22

GTFLETCH

Banned
Every ****ing game. We get excited because we know how to play 34 minutes of basketball before going into free for all mode. It's Brian Gregory all over again.
YES SIR...IIWII we are stuck for another year at least...hate it for the SA and the Students on the Flats...CJP is a joke

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I'm done here this year. Y'all are a bunch of pansy asses that know nothing about competing.
Go Jackets

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thought Moses got fouled on that layup attempt at the end. That would have put him at the line with an opportunity to take the lead.

Loved the heart from our kids after going down 11 with 5 mins left, but we came up short again. I’ve had enough of the moral victories but it’s hard to find fault in our effort tonight.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Thought Moses got fouled on that layup attempt at the end. That would have put him at the line with an opportunity to take the lead.

Loved the heart from our kids after going down 11 with 5 mins left, but we came up short again. I’ve had enough of the moral victories but it’s hard to find fault in our effort tonight.

Yep tonight’s loss is more than acceptable. The home court performance is what should get Pastner fired though.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
The 0 from the bench is another issue. Someone had to make a couple shots. Moore, Phillips someone. But we cannot have zero contribution from the bench.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
The problem isn't losing to Louisville on the road. It's losing to Ball State, getting beat by 50000 by Cuse *at home*, losing to 1-4 ND *at home*. If we win those 3 games alone then I have zero qualms losing to Duke or Louisville.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Lights out so far. This is the best team we’ve had in a decade. I hope we can close this one out.
You are one hell of an optimist.
Seriously though, I agree that first half was very good (except still too many turnovers), but ultimately we lose another close game. One would think in close games, you win some, you lose some, but we lose every single one.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
The 0 from the bench is another issue. Someone had to make a couple shots. Moore, Phillips someone. But we cannot have zero contribution from the bench.
0 from the bench is a joke, but it’s all on Pastner. He just cannot manage player minutes and substitutions. The 2 guys you mentioned didn’t play in this game or any game in forever.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Unfortunately Parham is just completely out of his league.
I generally agree with your pessimism, but I disagree about Parham being out of his league. He made a few great plays, like when he saved that errant pass from going backcourt, then found James wide open under the basket and made the home run 45 foot pass.