Game Thread - dook, 1/8/2020

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Alright boys and girls, as I think more about our UNC victory and the development we showed I have good news. I’m calling for another upset against Duke.

I am hoping we see some more of the lineup we used against Kentucky and some of the game against UNC with Cole, Wright and Banks hammering the paint. Usher is going to have to have a great out tonight as well.

We have got to work the inside if we want to win this game and will need to see Jose do his dribble, drive, dish as frequently as possible.

Going to be tough sledding if we try perimeter shooting against the boys in blue.

Hopefully Tre Jones has an off night on defense, or gets worn down trying to switch between Devoe and Alvarado. The loss of Moore should help our guards probe the defense and hopefully we can exploit the Back door passes for our bigs we kept rolling against UNC.

GO JACKETS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
so given that many of the recruits are looking at both puke an gt for offers etc. what will they look for ???? who wins? coaching? how the teams play together? who curses the best? the bag man in the popcorn line?

what will impress them the most and sway them towards gt? does it have to be a win?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
so given that many of the recruits are looking at both puke an gt for offers etc. what will they look for ???? who wins? coaching? how the teams play together? who curses the best? the bag man in the popcorn line?

what will impress them the most and sway them towards gt? does it have to be a win?

Here's the list. How many on the list tonight are looking at both?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
My guy has us +11.5
Also keeping an eye on UNC -4.5 vs Pitt Curious to see how Ole Roy’s sorry *** gets them ready after we beat that *** Saturday

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I just posted in the Ticket Exchange three regarding three tickets available for tonight’s game, in case anyone is interested.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Student section is going to be PACKED

Hell yeah! This is how it should be every night, but glad they’re showing up for this game! I was there 2003-2007 and never missed a home game. Classes and tests can be made up, but you can’t get a chance back to attend the game as a student.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTsports1819

Georgia Tech Fan
Big opportunity for a statement win. At home, full house...could make up for a lot of the early hiccups and give us the momentum we need. Everyone has to bring their A game to give us a shot, but I'd really like to see Banks play to his potential and show out

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Going to be real hard because Duke is just killing it recently but stealing a win would be a huge boost.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
CGC brought his mojo -- 12-0 run against us while he was with announcers.

(it's a joke guys)