Game Thread - Bethune Cookman, 12/1/2019

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
We definitely need Banks in there. They're getting flashes into the post with no opposition from Evan or Moses.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
This team stinks on offense to start every game. If they’re not careful, this could easily be the yearly Pastner choke

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Couple of nice Hi-Lo dishes from Banks. They look much better with either Evan or Moses next to Banks rather than Evan and Moses together

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Some on here will just blame injuries & youth on the fact we can’t beat a high school team

Tonight's to blame on poor sets to execute & lackluster effort/focus, especially relative to Bethune Cookman's "want-to". This doesn't change the fact that you need to start donating more.

Maybe if you were critical, instead of a complainer, you wouldn't get called out for being a terrible fan, as you deserve to be.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Early season BPI:

RK
TEAM CONF W-L BPI RK SOS RK SOR RK
33 Arkansas SEC 6-0 33 291 16
77 Georgia Tech ACC 2-2 77 26 111
283 Bethune-Cookman MEAC 5-2 283 220 128

Let's get a W, stay healthy, and move on.

/
... sadly we played closer to their level. It'll be good to get JA back on the court.

Free throws about did us in.
40e3fa8bddb8c8b26bcbdde213f523dc.jpg

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Tonight's to blame on poor sets to execute & lackluster effort/focus, especially relative to Bethune Cookman's "want-to". This doesn't change the fact that you need to start donating more.

Maybe if you were critical, instead of a complainer, you wouldn't get called out for being a terrible fan, as you deserve to be.
This still cracks me up , I told some people over the holiday that a guy on a message board told me it’s the people who don’t give money that are at fault for a team losing & they rolled in the floor laughing , only gonna say it one more time : if you think the reason uga wins in football or the reason Duke wins in b-ball is cause the common , hard working fan donates money then you’re dumber than I thought you were ! Those programs win because their athletic association wants to & makes an effort. GT doesn’t make that effort because athletics isn’t that important to us , but I’m sure they love it when people like you give giving & giving , when in reality they won’t use it to better our sports

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Multiple opportunities to yell at the TV. Glad I have too much money in it to throw things at it.
Massively outrebounded. No excuse.
Offense degenerated into DeVoe going 1 on whoever wanted to be in the neighborhood. Worked tonight - won't going forward.
Someone has to step up on the offensive end. Bubba cannot have 6 points. Banks had 12 but should have had 20. Not sure what to think about Moore.
And then there is Moses .... Decent stat line but multiple "oh ****'s" like trying to run a high pick and roll with Banks with 2 min to go in the game.

I know we are missing Jose but this ain't all on him being out

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This still cracks me up , I told some people over the holiday that a guy on a message board told me it’s the people who don’t give money that are at fault for a team losing & they rolled in the floor laughing , only gonna say it one more time : if you think the reason uga wins in football or the reason Duke wins in b-ball is cause the common , hard working fan donates money then you’re dumber than I thought you were ! Those programs win because their athletic association wants to & makes an effort. GT doesn’t make that effort because athletics isn’t that important to us , but I’m sure they love it when people like you give giving & giving , when in reality they won’t use it to better our sports

Do you even understand the difference between giving to the School and giving to Athletics? I'm positive you do not.

Also, if you're so fired up about how we don't care, go be a fan of a school that does. You seem like an ideal candidate to become a UGA fan.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Do you even understand the difference between giving to the School and giving to Athletics? I'm positive you do not.

Also, if you're so fired up about how we don't care, go be a fan of a school that does. You seem like an ideal candidate to become a UGA fan.
So you think that GT shouldn’t care about sports ? Wow , I’m sure the people that root for GT woke up one morning & said hey I wanna cheer for GT because they love academics so much but don’t put much emphasis on sports . The primary reason for an institution of higher learning is of course academics , but there’s nothing wrong with doing something 100%, schools generate tons of cash off sports & you’re gonna play then go big , maybe if we don’t care about it we should join Ivy League

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Until his buyout is affordable or he moves on of his own accord because we do not have the funds to waste on firing him and getting nothing for it.
Waste ?? Wow , oh yeah trying to better the second most important sport on campus would be a waste !! I don’t think we’ll have a choice but to fire him , we’ve reached horrible depths as a once proud program & if you think he’s innocent of all the drama that’s surrounded the program you’re crazy