Game channel for Mercer on Comcast

Milwaukee

Banned
Tech Wreck you will be fine. It will show up in your WatchESPN app. But send me a screenshot of what you're seeing currently if you'd like.

Inside the app there's a search button to the upper right - type in "Georgia Tech" (make sure you're on the UPCOMING tab and not the REPLAY tab) and you should see it.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
image.png
image.png
Tech Wreck you will be fine. It will show up in your WatchESPN app. But send me a screenshot of what you're seeing currently if you'd like.

Inside the app there's a search button to the upper right - type in "Georgia Tech" (make sure you're on the UPCOMING tab and not the REPLAY tab) and you should see it.

This is what I pulled up online and then on the app.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
The ACCNetwork broadcast will be streamed on WatchESPN. You don't need an ACC Network subscription as long as you have an ESPN subscription.
I signed in on watchespn and cant pull up anything on accdigital network!! any suggestions/help would be appreciated

Ramblinwreck07

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't see it on watch ESPN. But do see it on espn3. When I click on it, it makes me open in the app, and says game cannot be found

ASURAMS07

Jolly Good Fellow
Watchespn lets me watch for about 10 seconds then tells me its been blacked out in our area (buckhead). wtf!
I have had the same issue. I used my Chromecast to Cast to my tv then it says blacked out but if you watch it from the device itself like your phone, tablet or computer without casting it to your tv it will show properly.