Game channel for Mercer on Comcast

Tdippp

Ramblin' Wreck
Has anyone looked to see if it's on channel 69? That's usually where the ACC games are played if they aren't on ESPN or Fox Sports South

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Open the link and then click "View Full Site" at the bottom.

Hope this helps.
ok I found it, I was looking at am and not pm lol. It's still weird that it's not on my watch ESPN app. It does have a key next to it what does that mean? That it's locked?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
ok I found it, I was looking at am and not pm lol. It's still weird that it's not on my watch ESPN app. It does have a key next to it what does that mean? That it's locked?

Yes. The key means no access. You need sone subscription to ACCNetwork.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Do you know why watch ESPN wouldn't have it? And I downloaded AACDN but still no showing of the game for Saturday.

Ahhhhhh someone HELP

Anyone have a link?

Here in Virginia, I use Sling which includes most of the ESPN stations. It shows the GT game as only on the ACCNetwork. I think that will be televised by Fox RSN. So I just upgraded my subscription to include FoxRSNs as well as ESPNU, ESPNSEC (I know its redundant). I recommend Sling for people who mostly watch sports - $20/month base and $5/month for the extra package. Since we have a game watching at my house tomorrow, I can't afford to have people rely on me for entertainment .......

As to the link: https://www.sling.com/

Get Sling, use digital antenna and pick-up Amazon/Netflix/whatever and cut the cable! Don't just ***** about the cable companies treating you like a fool, leave them!

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
RamblinWreck.com Football / Schedule says TV: ESPN3
Are you guys saying that is not the case, it will only be on ACCDN?

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
$59.99???? What is that, a royal rumble or something? Do they really think that ULM is worth making it PPV?
But you can get it for only $30 if you got the annual subscription route ($79.99) for the rest of the games.

Wait and see - it will be cheaper to sit in the Upper North today than it will be to sit in your living room in a few years.