Game Ball to...

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Hard to pick out one person, especially watching the game from the upper west stands. However, the offensive line appeared to have its best game of the season. Lasky ran hard and gained several yards after first contact, but the fact is he had some nice holes to run through. I have been so critical of our O-line over the years, I have to give them the game ball for their fine performance!

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
Game Ball- The complete team, coaches, all the staff and all the fans, that held me up getting on 85 for over an hour.
Everyone remember the high we all have now - just in-case we need to take one step back to take two forward!
It is a lot easier for the Team to stay positive if we stay supportive:

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Agreed, game ball to Laskey! 133 yards, he took a beating and never wore down; kept plowing through like a freight train! Now that is how the option is supposed to work! Great team effort; no fumbles or turnovers!

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
Laskey was productive, didn't put the ball on the ground, and took a beating. It was a tough game on the inside.
Laskey was quoted saying he felt fresh..even after a 29 carry performance toting the rock and another 40+ plays on the field. Perryman and company probably needs the ice bath more than any GT player.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Tough call on who to give the game ball too. The AB’s at WR’s blocked great and Laskey was a hoss but the control that JT has of the offense right now as a RS Sophomore is insane. He’s making all the right reads, not turning the ball over, and making the big plays when it counts. Laskey had a huge day because Miami was giving us the dive and JT kept taking it. Every time Miami tried to stop the dive, JT pulled it out and burned them with a big gain outside.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Offensive game ball to Zach Laskey, because...well…Laskey!

Defensive game ball to Justin Thomas—for showing that the best way to stop Miami's offense is to keep them on the sideline.