• VT by 7-13

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • VT by 14+

Votes: 13 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow
Nothing matters until the beginning of year 5, yall.
Tim And Eric Reaction GIF

dcall

Georgia Tech Fan
We remember the embarrassment they gave us and we make big changes on D after last week. 21-10 good guys

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
When I said not much different, What I meant was bad defense and a offense that looks good at times and a head scratcher others.
That makes more sense and wouldn’t be surprised to see that myself. Hoping we are wrong

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
VT has lost three in a row (ND, Pitt, Cuse). We have lost one (UVa). We are favored to win by 4 by ESPN.

Given the inconsistencies, who knows.

Basketball and baseball are coming! Volleyball is here!! Focus on the positives.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Basketball and baseball are coming! Volleyball is here!! Focus on the positives.

Fortunately I am an idiot. I got a GT FB game coming up in a bit. An unplayed game is still a positive imo and is like Schrodinger's (sp?) cat. We won't know if it's a positive or negative until after the observation. Which begs the question, how does observing the game affect the outcome, if at all?

I still enjoy unplayed FB games. I don't always enjoy the played ones. But when a yet to be played game is a negative that will be time for me to move on. I am not sure if this makes sense or not. I let my wife proof it for errors and/or clarification. She told me I was an idiot after reading this.