Game 8 #UNCvsGT Postgame

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
It was 1974 and the Jackets just wore them out running that damn bone. Adrian Rucker had the game of his life.
We were given tickets by UGA alum in a mezzanine near the press boxes. Cold, rain, and wind was horrible. My wife spent the second half in the rest room. I was the only one left in that section at the end. Most of the fans left early in fourth quarter except Tech fans who stayed to the end. It was a FANTASTIC win.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
We were given tickets by UGA alum in a mezzanine near the press boxes. Cold, rain, and wind was horrible. My wife spent the second half in the rest room. I was the only one left in that section at the end. Most of the fans left early in fourth quarter except Tech fans who stayed to the end. It was a FANTASTIC win.
I was not there. I was in college and working as a bag boy at the old Food Giant on Peachtree Road in DeKalb County. Taking groceries out to the cars, I was soaked inside of ten minutes even with the ponchos provided. I made over $50 in tips and could barely walk to my father's car with bulging pockets of nickels, dimes, quarters and dollar bills. I thought I was rich. As for the game, the produce manager kept a radio on and provided me with updates. Many years later I watched the highlights and it was as described a glorious mud fest.