Votes: 51 26.6%
  • UVA by 14+

Votes: 63 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Looks like right now, we have predicted only a 13.2% chance of a GT win.
Forecasting a close loss, maybe I’ve succumbed to our lack of consistency.

Actually, looks like 47% have us winning and 14% covering. ESPN gives us a 31% chance. https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401282667

I don't think we are good enough to hang with UVa given the Duke game and our need to score with 51 seconds to win. Duke is worse than any team remaining on our schedule IMHO.

But then again, I would have thought the Braves would do better last night. But if you are going to lose, lose big. Thinking is overrated.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I am predicting Tech to win in the fourth quarter in a mild upset breaking the current W - L - W pattern. IIWII.
Maybe the bye week is going to take the place of the L & the pattern remains unbroken? That means we beat Vag, da U and the Domers. On the other hand if we’re going to keep alternating on actual game weeks that has us beating VT, BC & the mutts. Think I prefer the latter.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
We will not get any pressure and their Qb will have all day to throw, the streak of non back to back wins will continue. 52 -14 the fighting Thomas jefferson’s