• UVA by 7-13

Votes: 51 26.6%
  • UVA by 14+

Votes: 63 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Bust it open and come tearing out my friends. We have had a week off and are hungry. Hoping we got guys back on both lines and are ready to come ballhawking in the secondary. Getting the pick to win the game two weeks ago has to help.

UVA doesn't do a lot of exotic blitz or stunting so our guys should be prepared scheme wise on the OLine and the running backs will be as healthy as they have been as a room since game 1. Let's go get what is ours. A proud and glorious W, and may the GBCs of the Institute spend their might constraining our sideline over and over and over again as we pick balls off, take them to the house, and gash the field with the cleats of our players and the hearts of their team with out heroics.

This post brought to you by that most stupendous shade of gold that oft is hidden in the mires of blue and sometimes grey.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
The Jackets are a touchdown underdog. Does Vegas have it right? Poll included.
not today no GIF

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
The Jackets are a touchdown underdog. Does Vegas have it right? Poll included.
If I knew for sure, how many turnovers we would get and give away and if I knew for sure that we would sack Armstrong a half a dozen times I would feel confident about Tech getting a mild upset. If Coach Thacker sits back in a soft zone and drops 8, Armstrong will eat us alive. UVA to win but not cover. I can also see Tech winning in a mild upset or UVA blowing us right off the field. We will see. An interesting matchup all the way around.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Next 6 games the coordinatoors are playing for thier jobs. Will the go all out w major changes they planned in bye week or will they tinker.?
I think they think we have been playing well but had some bad breaks so they will tinker. Hope they are right and we look good. Uva by 14. 35 -21