Game 4 Roster Updates - ATL and Captains

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I'm excited to see more OL projected to play. I hope it's not out of necessity, rather that they've elevated their games in recent weeks. I like that these ATL Charts show a bit more than a traditional depth chart.

Edit: I remembered the whole point of the ATL chart is to show that players are playing at their coaches' standard. So the fact that the new OL are on it isn't because of "necessity" and that Maye and Smith have actually proved themselves in practice.
What if we don't have enough players ATL to fill a particular position, for instance if we have only 1 DE that is above the line? Do we play with only 10 players? :)

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Sucks for Johnson, may prove to be good for Tech. Maybe we start Graham and see what he can do, if he's good we stick with him. If not, then we stick with Oliver.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
TO graded out as a 90 and “Nobody grades out as a 90. He played fantastic”. However, he probably didn’t practice as well on Tuesday. That’s why he couldn’t play more. Too bad for us, maybe we would have won if TO would have practiced harder?
Maybe we would have won if our OC wasn't so hard-headed.

GTFLETCH

Banned

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
To me, this game is the tipping point. If we win we have a chance to turn this season around.