Game 4 Roster Updates - ATL and Captains

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Good to see Hansen, Minihan, Smith, and Maye all listed as possible to play. We need every one of those guys to contribute, especially Hansen.

One concern = where's Charlie Clark? I know he's hurt, but he has always shown promise.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Good to see Hansen, Minihan, Smith, and Maye all listed as possible to play. We need every one of those guys to contribute, especially Hansen.

One concern = where's Charlie Clark? I know he's hurt, but he has always shown promise.
Clark had his arm in a sling for the Citadel game

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I'm excited to see more OL projected to play. I hope it's not out of necessity, rather that they've elevated their games in recent weeks. I like that these ATL Charts show a bit more than a traditional depth chart.

Edit: I remembered the whole point of the ATL chart is to show that players are playing at their coaches' standard. So the fact that the new OL are on it isn't because of "necessity" and that Maye and Smith have actually proved themselves in practice.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We have 3 pretty good rb's not ATL. Malloy looked good in the spring. Other 2 are freshmen. Do they stay ? A lot of youth in the RB group now. Mason and Howard getting most of the snaps. Hope to see griffin some. we are over recruited now at the position but injuries can happen real fast. How many are typical number with this O.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I'm starting to get the feeling that even when guys are injured they aren't necessarily being taken off the ATL chart. Juanyeh has been listed as a returner on every ATL chart I believe, but he hurt his hand against Clemson and can't return kicks right now. Supposedly LJ was in a sling and injured the past couple weeks, but he's listed as ATL- how could he have performed at a level thats ATL in practice while in a sling? I can see some guys like Jahaziel have been taken off the chart, but still. Anybody else feel like this?
Yes. iirc, Graham was on the ATL chart for the The Citadel game, so either he got hurt on Friday...or they lie!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
A couple of hot takes.

I have to believe Cotrell would be having a lot more fun this year on the field if he was still playing AB. Can’t tell by his enthusiasm which is big. But his pt is down quite a bit.

I suspect there would be a lot of complaining about starting LBs if our prior DCs were still here. Our LB talk has frequently been quite similar to QB/backup QB talk. Then again...the D has been playing better overall so.....

Last edited: