Game 3 #GTvsCLEM Media

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Why is gc using FCS programs to judge our programs improvement? What will we hear if we only lose 63-7? “well we are heading in the right direction, we are improving, this year we only gave up 63 and last year we gave up 73. That shows you my ATL chart, $ down, and pre game weight lifting on the sidelines is working.”🤯

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
Why is gc using FCS programs to judge our programs improvement? What will we hear if we only lose 63-7? “well we are heading in the right direction, we are improving, this year we only gave up 63 and last year we gave up 73. That shows you my ATL chart, $ down, and pre game weight lifting on the sidelines is working.”🤯
Because he knows 100% where the program is and that we are getting better every day.

TruckStick

Ramblin' Wreck
This x1000. His “progress” and getting better will be judged this weekend. One bad loss, one good win… now what

MidtownJacket

Staff member
This x1000. His “progress” and getting better will be judged this weekend. One bad loss, one good win… now what
I would suggest you watch the CAT interview (if you haven’t already) he explicitly address his failure with regards to substitution packages and getting calls in quickly enough to contact HUNH. It’s what I think a lot of us have been calling for, a realization of the problem and a commitment to fixing it from this staff.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Is he still doing the pre game weight lifting on the sidelines?

Jmonty71

Banned
I hate to say this.... But, I would consider this improvement, if we can stay within 20 points of Clemson. I can hope and wish for the upset, however; its not going to happen... We simply are not good enough to beat a team, that has better overall talent. We couldn't beat NIU, a team with less overall talent. Yeah...yeah...we beat KSU.... However; we should of beat them... Move on... I think we get our doors blown off and we go back to earth... UNC isn't an easy game either...

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
CDP isn’t giving details about the QB plan. It seems like they have to give Yates at least a few series to start the game given how well he’s been playing. If he can’t get anything going put Sims out there for a few series and then try to go with what’s working best at that point. Sims legs should be fresh after not playing much to this point.

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Get over and stop what?! It’s a question not a controversy. I have watched both games on tv and have not noticed.

It might not be you, but others have been using that line especially recently to make fun of the program.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I hate to say this.... But, I would consider this improvement, if we can stay within 20 points of Clemson. I can hope and wish for the upset, however; its not going to happen... We simply are not good enough to beat a team, that has better overall talent. We couldn't beat NIU, a team with less overall talent. Yeah...yeah...we beat KSU.... However; we should of beat them... Move on... I think we get our doors blown off and we go back to earth... UNC isn't an easy game either...
“Go back to earth.” Interesting. I don’t sense that even the most die hard CGC supporters are on cloud 9 about this season. I think we all want to see the victory that tells us we are on the right path. Beating Clemson would be a signature win. Same for Notre Dame and Georgia. Even if we just beat one team with a winning record this year. Anything.

But another 3 win season, given “how much progress we have made” will be a serious blow to the program and may set us back 5 years.