Game 3 Georgia Tech vs Syracuse Media

CEB

Helluva Engineer
From yesterday, ‘Cuse 247 analyst.

GT-focused talk starts at 5:37 min.

Pretty fair assessment.
I thought his characterization of defending “vanilla run game inside the tackles” was interesting.
He’s obviously focused on Cuse so maybe he meant “vanilla” defensively in terms of eye discipline / gap discipline…but interesting characterization nonetheless

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
? What happen don't see anything

Get outta there, stech! @CuseJacket set a trap for us!!!

Oh No 80S GIF by ABC Network

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
Get outta there, stech! @CuseJacket set a trap for us!!!

Oh No 80S GIF by ABC Network
The original version started 46 seconds into the press conference and it cut out the last comment he made as he was leaving the podium. The problem is that Key takes the stoic joke too far sometimes and it's unclear whether it's a joke. He definitely said he may or may not have cut some people as he was walking away. Just don't know if that's his usual flippant comment.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
not sure if it was me but key seemed to be pissed about something.
I think he is very careful when he is asked about good or bad on his team (where things need to be improved) or what he sees in film from his opponent. Clearly as he has said before, he is not disclosing his game plan. He seems to be a little more open when people asked about individual players. He likes to praise individual performance while always saying team performance needs to get better.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I think he is very careful when he is asked about good or bad on his team (where things need to be improved) or what he sees in film from his opponent. Clearly as he has said before, he is not disclosing his game plan. He seems to be a little more open when people asked about individual players. He likes to praise individual performance while always saying team performance needs to get better.
Key praises in public and criticizes (I guess) in private. That's good in my book.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Guess that means Chad Alexander didn't break his collarbone. That'd probably end his season.
idk, Cooley hasn't played since the opening kickoff and I dont think we've been given any update on his status either but he is still listed as well.

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
Alexander was in some discomfort the play before he left and I’m guessing he tried to shake it off. I’d like to think he is that tough but I’m not sure he would have taken another snap with a broken collarbone.