• KSU by 14+

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Georgia Tech 38
Kennesaw State 14

Will stand by my 20+ margin prediction earlier this week. 450+ yards of total offense.

Jmonty71

Banned
Just a curious question. For those that think we'll blow the doors off KSU... Why? What have you seen to suggest we'll take them to the wood shed? Yes, we have better talent... However; we had better talent against NIU and you see where that got us. Just curious... If you're using the fact they aren't a P5 school, let me remind you about the Citadel. I think we win.... but, not by some huge landslide... and.....I may be wrong... (which I hope I am)....

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Just a curious question. For those that think we'll blow the doors off KSU... Why? What have you seen to suggest we'll take them to the wood shed? Yes, we have better talent... However; we had better talent against NIU and you see where that got us. Just curious... If you're using the fact they aren't a P5 school, let me remind you about the Citadel. I think we win.... but, not by some huge landslide... and.....I may be wrong... (which I hope I am)....
For me it is simple. NIU would beat KSU by 2 touchdowns. Easily. KSU is one of the weaker teams in their division. They are the only team on our schedule that we can overpower on both the OL and the DL regardless of coaching skill.

Supposedly in football anything can happen but for KSU to win would be the equivalent of you and 4 of your friends winning a pickup basketball game against Tech’s starting five.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
For me it is simple. NIU would beat KSU by 2 touchdowns. Easily. KSU is one of the weaker teams in their division. They are the only team on our schedule that we can overpower on both the OL and the DL regardless of coaching skill.

Supposedly in football anything can happen but for KSU to win would be the equivalent of you and 4 of your friends winning a pickup basketball game against Tech’s starting five.

Maybe due to injury but KSU is not one of the weak teams in the big south nor historically at this point.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer

KSU is #22 in the FCS rankings. The team one spot above them lost by 6 points to a top 10 Iowa St team after being a 28 point underdog last week. I voted that this will be a blowout but considering how bad we are and how bad we play against bad teams, im not that overly confident about my vote.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer

I saw the GT women's basketball team rout a very athletic pick-up team of guys at SAC. (very long ago) It isn't a guarantee that superior athletes will win if the other guys are playing as a synchronized team.

If the GT defense is set and knows the defensive call before every snap, GT should win by a large margin. If they are still waiting on the defensive signal again this week while ABs are running past them, then it won't be pretty for us. I am just hoping that I don't feel as though the GT players are acting like they are playing a scrimmage game again this week. If they come out breathing fire, GT will be OK.(for this week)

zzzboy2524

Georgia Tech Fan
Think about this, If or when we win this Saturday, cg will say the same exact rhetoric. How will we distinguish between a win or a loss.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
I have confidence in our ability to move the ball against KSU. We should finish drives. But how many will we get? How perpared will our defense be? It should be a win, but not a runaway one.
GT34 KSU21

ramblineck

Jolly Good Fellow
After reading the board again, I think this could easily be a one possession game. If it comes down to a FG , god help us all

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I don’t know how well their QB is throwing the ball but that’s what gives me fits on this game.

If our D isn’t set and ready, and we have receivers leaking out all over the place, then we end up being way exposed to the dink and dunk passes in the no man’s land between our D’s front and back ends. I’m anxious about that given our last few years of challenges in communicating between those two groups. Throw in the occasional explosive run play through a gap and it could be a frustrating day for our D.

That said, I do think we should win this game handily and I’ll be sorely disappointed if we aren’t able to go establish both line’s will against KSU. Our D should be blowing up the mesh and our OLine should be moving their front set around on skates.

I’m excited about what we COULD see if the pieces click and we have the guys switched on Saturday. I’m ever the optimist that we SHOULD see that improvement. Let’s hope the bumps from last week are well and truly behind us.

GT 45 - KSU 17 (renewing my call for a pick 6 in the second quarter when we start pulling ahead and they throw more aggressively)

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Doesn’t KSU run the 3O. Dear Lord, please don’t let us get beat by our old scheme. Amen.

Ashamedly: KSU 30-20

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

KSU on 3rd string QB

Even vs. The Citadel our defensive strategy was sound
Unfortunately Lucas was atrocious, we were 3-9 on 3rd down & 8/80 on penalties

I expect us to be able to get whatever we want on offense whether that pounding the rock or stretching them vertically