• KSU by 7-13

Votes: 17 8.8%
  • KSU by 14+

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmonty71

Banned
I think we come out mad, embarrassed and play with a chip on our shoulders... I don't think we'll wipe the floor with them, however; I can see a 31-24 type win. So, I am going with 4 TD and a FG.... I know... predicting we make a FG.... right???? But, I am sticking to the 31-24 win for us.... I'm bringing GT's future QB with me, or so he says... he's 10... So...meh.... LOL

TruckStick

Ramblin' Wreck
I think the pre-game preparedness is key. If we are stagnant early it will be ugly.

I want to see fire and passion and control. Not looseness and lackadaisical attitude from the coaches.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
You have a LOT more faith in our offense than I do.... I sure hope we erupt for 45 points...

Yeah. Well, we put up plenty of yards last week and this is an FCS opponent. I'd love to say 50-plus, so I am actually being a bit conservative due to how bad we've been in the redzone. And I am giving extra credit to the option to think they score 24. We'll see!

dcall

Georgia Tech Fan
I genuinely think KSU is going to put it on us. I'm envious of all of you guys enthusiasm. This game was one I was a wee bit concerned about before the NIU game because of discipline and defensive assignments. If our guys looked lost against NIU, just imagine what this Saturday will look like.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Hard to pick GT to win a game against any opponent until proven otherwise. Our advantage is talent and depth but that never seems to matter for us. Schematically we are playing a team that is a microcosm of every team that has “upset” us in the CGC era - triple option, no huddle on offense, lower division, less talented ON PAPER, motivated (their first game against P5 and it’s an in-state team), coaches have ties to CPJ… you get the feeling it’s going to be an uncomfortable game.

ramblineck

Jolly Good Fellow
Our players got punched in the mouth this past Saturday. If they can't find a way to get up and show out then that says more about them than the coaching staff. I'm still drinking that sweet sweet kool aid (and maybe some other stuff ;) )

Jackets 52 - Owls 14

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Our players got punched in the mouth this past Saturday. If they can't find a way to get up and show out then that says more about them than the coaching staff. I'm still drinking that sweet sweet kool aid (and maybe some other stuff ;) )

Jackets 52 - Owls 14

If the coaches do the same asinine gameplan that ignores the alley its on the coaches.

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I was worried about the KSU game all offseason. It's obvious our coaches don't respect the option offense. We've all seen what 'lesser' teams can do in a game when that offense is clicking. KSU is a really good program and Bohannon is a hell of a coach. If the Tech team from last week shows up, no way we win. Unfortunately, I have no reason to think our coaches will have fixed or changed anything.

KSU 20 - GT 14

Their ability to make a couple field goals and Tech turning the ball over are the difference.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
We all know what can happen to a team when they face the triple option... Do you really think we are going to be disciplined on Defense? I sure hope I am wrong and we blow the doors off of KSU, but I haven't seen much that would lead me to believe our Defense will play with the discipline necessary to stop it. I hope we just don't try to out Athelete them, cause if we do, we could get blown out.