Game 1 ATL Chart

Deleted member 2897

I honestly didn't think we would get any college football. 100% glad to be wrong (I'd go 110% but some of you nerds would get on to me :))

LB: We know what we have in Curry. I'm excited by Knight. He can be All ACC at some point, and I hope it's this season. Howard will interesting to watch to see how he transitioned to LB in one offseason. He's ATL, so he's doing a lot of things right.

Several people said absolutely no way we’d ever play football. Their and your worry wasn’t misplaced or wrong - it was a coin flip whether it was going to happen. Could have easily gone the other way.

LB worries me the most - we still aren’t playing but 1 guy who played LB up through high school. And Curry is a good run stuffer up the middle and a good tackler if he’s on the right spot, but he’s slow as molasses. Reminds me of Vonteze Burfict minus the dirty play. He’s good in the right spot, a liability otherwise. Hate to be a negative nelly but IIWII.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I bet the lack of sprung and summer is one reason why more freshmen are not ATL for game one. It will take them a little more time to get up to speed. However I would bet you see many more ATL as the season progresses.

Definitely with "eligibility on the house".

Deleted member 2897

Just listened to more of PNut - Jordan Williams is 6’6”, 340 lbs. LOL.

GT_EE78

Banned
sometime in the not too distant past, it looks that weights were updated on the roster at Ramblinwreck
Chimedza is now listed at 312! (sounds good)
I could not find chris Martin at all on there,did i just miss him? or is there something else?

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
sometime in the not too distant past, it looks that weights were updated on the roster at Ramblinwreck
Chimedza is now listed at 312! (sounds good)
I could not find chris Martin at all on there,did i just miss him? or is there something else?

Riq listed at 226, Ahmarean Brown at 170 still. I don't think it's fully updated. I also don't see Chris Martin on there.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Riq listed at 226, Ahmarean Brown at 170 still. I don't think it's fully updated. I also don't see Chris Martin on there.