Future Uniform Rumor

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Amazing what the subtle details really emphasize when you look at the head to toe uni huh. The stingers gone are a HUGE win. Whether you like the color or not, it makes the uni look clean as hell.

I'm okay with this look every once in a while.
I think this looks so friggin sharp. I like these a lot

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Looks fine but lacks identity IMO. Nobody will ever look at these without a logo and say: "that's Georgia Tech"

I don't know if we could have gotten away with the spring game unis (2 light colored uniforms) but those both looked great.

The only really good thing I can say about it is that the numbers are outlined. True the outline is a different gold than that of the letters themselves, but at least there is an outline, unlike that trash we wore in Detroit. And I still say they are black, but the jersey and the pants are two different shades. Look at the gloves; they definitely don't look blue.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Pretty sure this is fake. Looks like someone made them for fun and "leaked" them. But it looks like the picture was taken in someone's living room. Why would a random booster have our helmets for 2020 in their house?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
They look like the “anthracite” color that’s been trendy among alternate unis for a few years. Temple wore these multiple times under CGC. It’s basically just dark grey, I don’t think there are any blue hues in it, probably just lighting.

upload_2019-8-3_22-26-25.gif

upload_2019-8-3_22-27-34.jpeg

upload_2019-8-3_22-28-9.jpeg

upload_2019-8-3_22-28-53.jpeg

upload_2019-8-3_22-30-6.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-3_22-25-26.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-3_22-25-26.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 23

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
This is the guy with the helmets. His rumor is it’s a black uniform not helmets and it’s for the ND game only.

upload_2019-8-3_22-34-19.png

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
This is the guy with the helmets. His rumor is it’s a black uniform not helmets and it’s for the ND game only.

View attachment 6270
I’m very skeptical of this “source.” I highly doubt Tech will wear black anytime in the near future, because of the very recent branding updates. Wearing black will essentially set back any work that Adidas and GT have done so far to reconcile our branding issues. Besides all of that, this guy would have to be very tight with somebody high up on the totem pole to receive info on a uniform to be worn next season.

I do believe the grey unis are a distinct possibility of being worn at least once this season. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if we came out wearing gold helmets paired with grey jerseys and pants, especially with Collins’ history of wearing grey at Temple. In fact, the shade of grey shown in the Instagram leak looks very similar to the grey Temple has worn.
upload_2019-8-3_23-4-21.jpeg