Funny Stuff

Blind Boy 1 copy.jpg

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IT

Blind Boy 2 copy.jpg

MWT89

Jolly Good Fellow
Bikers acting like cars, but then not abiding by the same traffic rules, are very annoying. Also their stupid gear. You have a gut. Pretty sure no one is sponsoring you to ride around Atlanta.

Drivers not paying attention and killing cyclists is also annoying. Ask me how I know.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Drivers not paying attention and killing cyclists is also annoying. Ask me how I know.

Don’t ride in the same lane as cars, holding up their progress, and then not stop at red lights. If you are going to take up the road like a car, then follow the traffic rules. Pretty simple.

MWT89

Jolly Good Fellow
Don’t ride in the same lane as cars, holding up their progress, and then not stop at red lights. If you are going to take up the road like a car, then follow the traffic rules. Pretty simple.
Bikes are supposed to ride in the same lane as cars - that’s the law. Yes, cyclists should follow the rules of the road just like drivers. Both groups have plenty of people who don’t.
Finally, cyclists get killed by inattentive and aggressive drivers, not the other way around.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If you’ve never seen it - this guy’s channel is full of pure gold:

Love his stuff. Just watched his take on "Woke White People" last night. Interesting enough, it had a bit of an underlying angry edge to it missing from his other stuff. loved his takes on vegans, gmo's, etc.

Deleted member 2897

Love his stuff. Just watched his take on "Woke White People" last night. Interesting enough, it had a bit of an underlying angry edge to it missing from his other stuff. loved his takes on vegans, gmo's, etc.

Yea most of it is just truly hilarious. Nobody escapes him.

The Afghan Quarterback
The coach had put together the perfect team for the Chicago Bears. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback.
He'd scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in Afghanistan. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan Muslim soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.

KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 90 mph.

BULLS-EYE!

"I've got to get this guy!" Coach said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!"

So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football.

And the Chicago Bears go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young Afghani is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call his mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you," the old Muslim woman says. "You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands of my adoring fans."

"No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!"

The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says,
"I will never forgive you for making us move to Chicago !"

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
My mom sent me this via a screenshot of her phone (doesn't know how to copy/paste text on the iPhone) so I had to completely retype it, but it is soooo worth it....

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over this mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Wir, I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and hear rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other. She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very closely: Are - my - test - results - back?"