Funny Stuff

Deleted member 2897

This is a real headline from a news organization.

Such a small percentage of doctors are black - this study was in Florida. What if most of these black doctors work in large metro areas that have better mortality rates overall? What if most black babies are delivered out in the rural areas where access to healthcare is lower and infant mortality is higher? What if most of the doctors in poor rural areas where infant mortality is higher are white? And finally, the most important question - why didn't the people conducting the study do ANYTHING to look at factors like that? (I think we know the answer.). There are reports that detail all this and they could have easily inquired to make this study an actual study.

Lazy drive-by claptrap.

Milwaukee

Banned
So I sit down at BDubs in Madison WI for the Champions League semi final and go to check-in on my rewards app only to discover that on Sunday afternoon someone in Annapolis MD stole over 3000 pts from me and got a free feast šŸ˜‚

Thereā€™s low and then thereā€™s ****ing low. You donā€™t take another manā€™s Blazin Rewards Points. Iā€™ve contacted corporate with screenshots and transaction numbers.

More to come. Sit tight.

Deleted member 2897

Olive Garden on a commercial tonight was calling themselves ā€œOGā€. I mean.....

giphy.gif

Milwaukee

Banned
So I sit down at BDubs in Madison WI for the Champions League semi final and go to check-in on my rewards app only to discover that on Sunday afternoon someone in Annapolis MD stole over 3000 pts from me and got a free feast šŸ˜‚

Thereā€™s low and then thereā€™s ****ing low. You donā€™t take another manā€™s Blazin Rewards Points. Iā€™ve contacted corporate with screenshots and transaction numbers.

More to come. Sit tight.

BWW Corporate made things right today. Reimbursed all my points. I told em I went to high school with guys that fought for our country and Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s what did it.