FSU Predictions

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
GT needs to do something different, especially on D, or this game will be like Clemson.

I am hopin your guys fight hard. Best outcome I can see is FSU 31 GT 20. Worst is more like 33Jacket said.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My median expectation is we lose by three scores. As I've posted elsewhere (FSU DT blog), FSU is as good as Clemson on paper. We were +2 against Clemson in turnovers otherwise we would have lost by more than three scores.

I predict CPJ plays a lot of younger players at positions where the final year players aren't currently that much better. I really hope JT survives the game because in his dinged up state he is a lot slower and easier prey for a very fast FSU D. We need a healthy JT to beat some teams after FSU.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
34-20 GT....before the season started I think we would win this game no matter what and I stand by that. GO JACKETS!!!

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Our run defense has been atrocious, and dalvin cook is really good, plus predicting us to win hasn't helped, so maybe this will... Free shoes 45 - 35 over the good guys

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Our guys play hard...but after FSU breaks a few big plays our unforced errors in blocking keep us from matching them score for score. We have to take chances to catch up and the pull away.

This is going to be more like Clemson than ND.

BufordJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
GT 31 FSU 28. They are driving in the final minute of the game and we are all thinking crap here we go again. FSU funbles...We win.