FSU Predictions

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
FSU certainly looks like the better team. Hoping for but not expecting a W. I don't think we lay an egg though. We got fighters on this team to keep it close...get a good break or two and have a shot. I'll be there and loud as hell. Go Jackets!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Its gonna be like Pitt last year. 5 TOs in the first quarter. Jackets roll. 45-25
harrymetsally.jpg

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
I predict we have a late lead and FSU is on a drive in the fourth quarter into the south end zone. With about :40 left in the 4th quarter they run a HB iso to the left, whereupon a freshman safety (we'll say A.J. Gray) forces a fumble, which is recovered by the Jackets in the end zone.. Tech wins 31-28. Oh, wait. That was a rerun.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
This will be the first time in 6 weeks I will not be flying my GT flag on the front of my house. I put it up every week since ND and we've lost 5 straight. This week no flag = 37-31 GT win.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
HMMM...Lets see what I can come up with...
I have predicted a GT win in every game but one in which I didn't make a prediction and we lost.

FSU 45 Tech 21
Its like kissing my cousin or something to pick against Tech, But I am trying to get the Ox out of the ditch..
This team needs a victory and so does the "true" fan base.
I have too many mutt fans already busting my chops about the show down after Thanksgiving!!
Lord, forgive me for what I have said or done to them!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
My dream
Gts base defense (bend but dont break between the 30's) against fsu's good qb, great wide receiversand great great was perfectly called. Unfortunately the players just were not executing , plus poor tackling , lots young guys) . FSU scores 35 in first half (zero third downs) but gt offense scores 17( td and fg on unforced turnovers).
Just before half using the same defense gt moves everybody up near line of scrimmage and gets a pick 6 when a true freshmen makes a freshman mistake and blitzs.
On the kick off we recover and on next play we score with ol mistakenly staying in a 2 point stance which gave great pass protection as the freshman a backs go deep but mistakenly do a crossing route scraping the coverage. Jt his mld as he goes out of bounds. At half 35-31. Second half we score 14 and until the end of 4 we play agressive defense and they score 7. They have the ball with 2 min and 60 yds to go. We go back into the base defense formation (fans boo) , but roof sends 7 causing a fumble.
Final score gt 45 fsu 42 which is my favorite score ever!

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I see this as similar to the Clemson game so I'll predict 43-24 FSU. I don't see us stopping Cook in the running game, and I don't think our OL will be able to stand up to FSU's defense consistently enough.

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Not a chance in hell. FSU has too much speed and the blocking still isn't going to match up to that level. Were this a lesser team this week we might have found a way into the W column.

I'm not ready to give the offense a whole ton of credit for getting something going against Pitt. Pitt is the type of team PJ's offense matches up well against. Slower and little bigger. They were slower than Clemson and ND and Duke for that matter which helped mask our blocking deficiencies last week. This week we are back to the faster speed defense and I expect a similar outcome. Also...GT's defense is still missing. Let me know if anyone can find them.

FSU - 42
GT - 21