FSU game thread

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
If we had Lebron James we would still be 17-8 because CBG wouldn't know how to use him but at least LBJ would get us a new coach. Yes I have gone into full fire CBG mode.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Around 20 posts on the game day thread. Anyone who has spent time on that North Korean owned site knows that is a sign of fans snot caring.

jackette

Jolly Good Fellow
Four years of it and the blame shifts to the GTAA. I realize the AD did not hire this coach but it all has to go away. The good news majority of players come back, I like the players and believe they could be a whole new team. I would have no qualms calling supporters and asking for donations to take care of the whole mess.

Also, I wonder why former GT players who played in NCAA tournaments haven't spoken out in disgust. You would think someone would say something or maybe a parent of one of the players.

Anyway, one coach on my list of future candidates for the job is Brad Stevens the former Butler Coach (2 final fours) now coaching the Boston Celtics. This season record not so great and maybe he knows NBA not his thing plus Brandon Gaudin could give him a call and we would have both of them. Sounds so simple. ;)

jackette

Jolly Good Fellow
can you imagine if someone would have the sense to hire Kenny Anderson as an assistant just so he could go to New York where every kid knows him and bring them to GT. (yes he was caught drinking one night a few years ago, who cares, probably was watching GT basketball on tv) Like we have choir boys as assistants now

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Four years of it and the blame shifts to the GTAA. I realize the AD did not hire this coach but it all has to go away. The good news majority of players come back, I like the players and believe they could be a whole new team. I would have no qualms calling supporters and asking for donations to take care of the whole mess.

Also, I wonder why former GT players who played in NCAA tournaments haven't spoken out in disgust. You would think someone would say something or maybe a parent of one of the players.

Anyway, one coach on my list of future candidates for the job is Brad Stevens the former Butler Coach (2 final fours) now coaching the Boston Celtics. This season record not so great and maybe he knows NBA not his thing plus Brandon Gaudin could give him a call and we would have both of them. Sounds so simple. ;)

If we are going to add Brad Stevens to the list, let's go ahead and add Coach K as well. The chances of either coming are about the same.

jackette

Jolly Good Fellow
If we are going to add Brad Stevens to the list, let's go ahead and add Coach K as well. The chances of either coming are about the same.
would pray GT would beg Cremins to come back before calling that Durham coach whom some refer on here as "rat bastard"

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
would pray GT would beg Cremins to come back before calling that Durham coach whom some refer on here as "rat bastard"

fwiw, I think you may have seen some refer to him as "rat face" which is intended literally, i.e. his face really looks like that of a rat

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
fwiw, I think you may have seen some refer to him as "rat face" which is intended literally, i.e. his face really looks like that of a rat

I have no idea what you guys are talking about....

upload_2015-2-16_14-59-55.jpeg

ncb_coachk_195.jpg

upload_2015-2-16_15-0-50.jpeg

jackette

Jolly Good Fellow
Sometime last year, I saw a post on here where the blogger called him "the biggest rat bastard of them all". And it made me laugh and think to myself, I mean you know how hard it is to be the biggest rat bastard of them all when you have Roy Williams, Pitino, Calipari among others to choose from. So instead of calling him Rat Boy, I chose that name. Whoever posted that please come back It was too funny.

jackette

Jolly Good Fellow
If we had Lebron James we would still be 17-8 because CBG wouldn't know how to use him but at least LBJ would get us a new coach. Yes I have gone into full fire CBG mode.
too funny and honestly, I do not see how someone like a parent or former player hasn't come right out and cussed BG and the rest of them out...seriously

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
too funny and honestly, I do not see how someone like a parent or former player hasn't come right out and cussed BG and the rest of them out...seriously

I can see how unhappy you are and know that you're not alone. But there's other ways to voice you displeasure to someone without resorting to cussing. That's not going to get you anywhere. It may make you feel better though.