FSU game thread

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I haven't followed closely but this team seems due. Playing close to a lot of good teams but unable to get Ws. So close to being a legitimate good team. Is this team just one elite player away from making noise in the ACC?

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This team is one coach and one player away from being really dangerous.
I think by next season our PG situation will be fine, I knew this year would be up and down there. Though Jorgy is now just a couple of assists away from moving ahead of the total ACC assists Golden led the team with last season.

scotts

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll be there as well. I'm surprised we are favored.

You can buy tickets from the "scalpers" on 10th Street and Spring Street.

Probably your best bet is to buy them from a Tech fan near our ticket window. Many times people are looking to dump extra tickets.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Very low Bball IQ flowing through this team. Getting stripped from behind. Trying to dunk when u see the defender coming... instead of going up and under for an easier shot. Weve been playing with the right intensity... Still the same results.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Another game...and another close loss.

Cant say we arent consistent!

But really...CBG has to go.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I think we've recruited too many squeaky clean ball players lately. Nobody has a mean streak or swagger on the court. I'm not even sure you can consider what we play...basketball. When I watch other teams play I'm like umm... why can't we do ANY of that?? Just embarrassing. Get rid of the garden gnome Mbob... or you can take a hike as well.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Guess the play call at the end of the game was to throw the ball to the other team? I still want to see a single CBG timeout and play call actually work... It never does

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I'd almost rather watch paint dry than watch us try to run an offensive set. Not only do we have a clueless coach... our players have taken on those same characteristics since being coached by this guy.