FSU game thread

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
We need fast pace, move the ball up the floor offense!!!!! No more hold it for 30 seconds and let MGH take it and drive with 5 seconds left or Travis throw up some crap shot. GT needs to make a coaching and players change

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I mean if this is all Gregory can do without 1 and done type players... I'd rather go back to that style. Atleast we would have somebody to be impressed by. I mean where are the Ish Mohammads? Or the Zach Peacocks? We have no go to players or complimentary players. Yes we rebound pretty well as a team... but that's about it.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I mean if this is all Gregory can do without 1 and done type players... I'd rather go back to that style. Atleast we would have somebody to be impressed by. I mean where are the Ish Mohammads? Or the Zach Peacocks? We have no go to players or complimentary players. Yes we rebound pretty well as a team... but that's about it.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
If u have Twitter I encourage MBOb hearing your displeasure. Not in a disrespectful way that makes you look like an angry teenager but just that you're not happy with the current situation.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
http://blip.tv/snatching-defeat-from-the-jaws-of-victory

images

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
ANOTHER close loss...another late lead completely wasted.

Either we are (1) Cursed, or (2) Intentionally tanking games to get our coach fired, or (3) have NO confidence to finish a game. I am beginning to believe (1) might be true, but (3) is probably the true reason we are failing. We are so close to 5 or 6 more wins, but we just barely miss the shots and our opponents seem to make them in the last two minutes. It's almost comical now--like, what's going to go wrong this time? Credit FSU--they made their free throws and closed it out.

Oh, well. Like I've said before, we are in win-win territory. If we win, good for the team. If we lose, that's one step closer to bringing in a better coach. :) Go Jackets!

slugboy

Staff member
Unbelievable. When your own announcers talk about players being so frustrated and confused and lacking in confidence, you know this can't last. Team needs a psychiatrist.

LibertyTurns

Banned
When you're apathetic you don't fire your coach. McCamish had no energy. Team has no energy. After game fans were not mad, disappointed, pissed, etc. most just shrugged it off. We're going to try a raffle, giveaways, etc butI just don't see a firing. Fanbase just doesn't care and he's cheap. We're getting what we pay for.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
When you're apathetic you don't fire your coach. McCamish had no energy. Team has no energy. After game fans were not mad, disappointed, pissed, etc. most just shrugged it off. We're going to try a raffle, giveaways, etc butI just don't see a firing. Fanbase just doesn't care and he's cheap. We're getting what we pay for.
Almost all fans are going into the game expecting a loss. So if we actually happen to get lucky.... its much better... and if we lose, ehh .. I knew what was coming. If we actually had a semblance of an offense or a coach that could lead these guys, we'd be happy. But it's been 4 years of the same ol same ol. Arguably worse now than earlier on. GT is irrelevant in the CBB landscape as of today. If you don't change coaches... it could be the final kiss of death.

scotts

Jolly Good Fellow
I spoke to MBob at halftime and voiced my frustration and that we need to make a coaching change. He said "I hear ya". He mentioned "that was some pretty ugly basketball the last 3 minutes of the half".

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Oddly we beat them badly in points off turnovers--which means that when we had to set up the offense-we were HORRIBLE because we only hit for 35% overall

Watched ncSt vs Lville=-if we had the State PG Cat Barber,Greg might have a job here next yr

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Oddly we beat them badly in points off turnovers--which means that when we had to set up the offense-we were HORRIBLE because we only hit for 35% overall

Watched ncSt vs Lville=-if we had the State PG Cat Barber,Greg might have a job here next yr

Lol that the problem is our players, imo.

franklinjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
We've got too many scholarships opening up next year to keep him. I don't want to handicap the next guy by letting CBG recruit the core of his team. It would only set us back even further.