FSU Bulletin Board Material

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
There is always plenty of talent at FSU. The difference is not having Jordan Travis. That guy had that rare ability to get his teammates to follow him no matter what. A very special player that will be difficult if not impossible to replace. They lost a lot of talent but the writer's arrogance concerning the Tech defense is probably not all that far fetched given what happened in a lot of games last year. Some teams did just run over us. We will see if the defense is any better this year. I am skeptical but willing to be persuaded.
I’m not as worried about our defense as most people. Kyle Efford said they’re fixing to ball out and surprise everybody.. he says Santucci is a teacher and his defense is the real deal. I like his optimism, but I think he knows what he’s talking about.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I’m not as worried about our defense as most people. Kyle Efford said they’re fixing to ball out and surprise everybody.. he says Santucci is a teacher and his defense is the real deal. I like his optimism, but I think he knows what he’s talking about.
Summer is a time when players say things like this but it withers in the storm of the season to come. I will remain skeptical until the proof is in the pudding.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
They said that about our offense during Fall camp last year
I think everybody wants the players and coaches to be extremely optimistic in August. If you can't be optmistic now, when CAN you be??? For those of us who have followed this thing for a minute we have learned that, on occasion, the optimism was in fact warranted.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Great to have you, Mike. I did FASET… many, many moons ago. Ha! Tell your son that the key to GA Tech is plain old perseverance. Just hang in and keep on keeping on. He’ll be glad he did. As a dad, don’t worry a bad grade or three.
I was immature, disorganized,and wasted a whole lot of my time while at Tech drinking and playing hearts. But somehow I persevered and got out. The importance of perseverance cannot be over stated.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I think everybody wants the players and coaches to be extremely optimistic in August. If you can't be optmistic now, when CAN you be??? For those of us who have followed this thing for a minute we have learned that, on occasion, the optimism was in fact warranted.
Many fans fall into that category as well. As my wife points out, I'm optimistic every year around this time. This year the feeling seems warranted, but I say that every year...

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
Well, the FSU Bulletin Board Material couldn't have gotten much better with DL Josh Farmer's comments to the media at the ACC Media Days. A member of Jackets Online started a nice thread on JO. Josh gave several interviews saying GT is just a typical team and if FSU plays good it really won't be much of a game. I am a cave man when it comes to technology, but maybe an Engineer member could post these quotes from his interview(s)?

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
Well, the FSU Bulletin Board Material couldn't have gotten much better with DL Josh Farmer's comments to the media at the ACC Media Days. A member of Jackets Online started a nice thread on JO. Josh gave several interviews saying GT is just a typical team and if FSU plays good it really won't be much of a game. I am a cave man when it comes to technology, but maybe an Engineer member could post these quotes from his interview(s)?
Send him this.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Well, the FSU Bulletin Board Material couldn't have gotten much better with DL Josh Farmer's comments to the media at the ACC Media Days. A member of Jackets Online started a nice thread on JO. Josh gave several interviews saying GT is just a typical team and if FSU plays good it really won't be much of a game. I am a cave man when it comes to technology, but maybe an Engineer member could post these quotes from his interview(sU
I will grant Josh that FSU is talented...they always are along with Miami, UNC, and Clemson but with a lot of new pieces to put together and missing the heart and soul of last year's team they best not be measuring for the latest addition to their ACC championship trophy case just yet.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We may lose this game but we will not be a pushover. I expect a very physical game. I think our offense will be a challenge for them. If the defense is ready to play in a new system, it should be very interesting.