For those that don't like the Blue uni's...

crut

Helluva Engineer
This is why they're here, and likely here to stay:
(click on the tweet and check the comments)

Just for the record... there is a total of 1 comment of recruits praising them. And that comment is from Akelo Stone who is wearing all gold in his profile pic. The rest are GT fans generally hyping like they do on every GT post.

This isn't meant to start an argument, I am just presenting facts.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
Just for the record... there is a total of 1 comment of recruits praising them. And that comment is from Akelo Stone who is wearing all gold in his profile pic. The rest are GT fans generally hyping like they do on every GT post.

This isn't meant to start an argument, I am just presenting facts.
Not sure what you're looking at, but JaQuari Wiggles (who was the OP), Rodney Groce, Akelo Stone, Jordan Williams, and Tee Denson all commented on it.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
Lol. You're trying too hard
Trying too hard to what? I like the blue unis but I'm indifferent as to whether we wear them or not. I was just showing the fact that our recruits are actively talking about them and GT and how much they like them, and that is one of the main reasons for having them. So I doubt they go away any time soon if all the young guys like them that much.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
IFFFF CGC thinks it will help our program (and that does not mean tickling current roster funny bones, but signing 4 & 5 *) then I will suffer the G/B/B uni once a year.

But never the hideous G/W/B or any similar scheme.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Trying too hard to what? I like the blue unis but I'm indifferent as to whether we wear them or not. I was just showing the fact that our recruits are actively talking about them and GT and how much they like them, and that is one of the main reasons for having them. So I doubt they go away any time soon if all the young guys like them that much.

But that then begs the question of the vast majority of other pix of players in more traditional GT unis.

Does that mean recruits overwhelmingly prefer those?

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I hope we NEVER see all blue uniforms again, gold helmet or no gold helmet. And I don't like any of the all gold uniforms I have seen thus far either.

Just for you:

image.png