For those that don't like the Blue uni's...

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Just for you:

image.png

Blue helmets check, faint honeycomb, check I pray that this will never come to pass.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
Just win. Bama wears crimson helmets w a white stripe and grey face mask. Crimson tops whites numbers, white tops crimson numbers and white pants w 2 crimson stripes. The uniform does not matter. Winning is the only thing that matters. Most programs that win, wear very traditional uniforms. Same uniform they have worn for years. The Gold hat, white jersey and gold pants is a clean look.

It’s funny that some don’t all blue bc “it doesn’t look like Tech”, but rave about the all gold look which is not Tech either
All gold is way more Tech than all blue. After all our official school colors (PRIMARY) are white and gold. So white and gold can and should be used in any combination or stand alone. Blue should only be used for trim, and nothing else.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
It’s funny that some don’t all blue bc “it doesn’t look like Tech”, but rave about the all gold look which is not Tech either
I don't like either of them. The Chan uniforms with the gold helmets, gold jerseys with the black trim and the white pants is about as far as I am willing to go with the gold. With the blue, it should be limited as a trim or the blue jersey with gold helmets and white pants we wore in 1990 looks good.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I don't like either of them. The Chan uniforms with the gold helmets, gold jerseys with the black trim and the white pants is about as far as I am willing to go with the gold. With the blue, it should be limited as a trim or the blue jersey with gold helmets and white pants we wore in 1990 looks good.
I agree, but one game a season is ok with me.