For those that don't like the Blue uni's...

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
But that then begs the question of the vast majority of other pix of players in more traditional GT unis.

Does that mean recruits overwhelmingly prefer those?
If you read the tweet, it appears the blues haven't been available for them to try on for some reason is why they haven't.
"He the first to put on dat uniform."
"I been wanting to put dat on for the longest."

They said the exact same things about the gold uniforms. Sorry to burst your bubble
I never said they like the blues more or better than the others. I just said they seem to like them very much and are actively talking about them and GT. That is a reason we will keep those around.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
If you read the tweet, it appears the blues haven't been available for them to try on for some reason is why they haven't.

I never said they like the blues more or better than the others. I just said they seem to like them very much and are actively talking about them and GT. That is a reason we will keep those around.

Maybe a side benefit will be to remind of us Detroit and the awesomeness it beheld.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer

Gotcha. The players love anything new imo so we shouldn't really wear jerseys based on what they like all the time. That's my opinion.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
I'll cheer every time GT runs out onto the field but I'd cheer alot louder and harder if we weren't dressed in that blue. Maybe the 1990 blue but that blue is just not GT.

Seriously? You’ll give the players less love if they are wearing navy colored uniforms? Wow. I can understand not liking the navy colored uniforms because everyone is welcome to their opinion but to penalize the players because you dislike the blue uniforms? Just wow.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
It’s 2019. We should:
  • Wear all Navy uniforms
  • Change the school name to Georgia Tech University
  • Be the first Division 1 school to feature a transgender offensive line
  • Give season ticket holders free drinks at the Cheetah on Game Day
  • Reduce the number of degrees offered to just Engineering ones
  • Have an all female coaching staff
Why? Because the kids love it.

It’s 2019. We should:
  • Wear all Navy uniforms