For those that don’t get the ACC Network...

Animal02

Banned
Left out VA and the state of Florida. But the whole country cares about ACC basketball and it will be picked up for most of the country over time.
The whole country does not care about ACC basketball. They may care about a couple of teams.....but those teams will show up on the alphabet nets or ESPN enough to satisfy the rest of the country.

Dobeedobeedo

Georgia Tech Fan
How long does the free trial for U tube TV last?
Thanks, exploring all options in SouthFlorida while wishing off a hurricane.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
The whole country does not care about ACC basketball. They may care about a couple of teams.....but those teams will show up on the alphabet nets or ESPN enough to satisfy the rest of the country.
Where is your evidence? Highest rated regular season games every year are a Duke-Carolina. The ACC in basketball recruits all 50 states and top players from all over list ACC schools in their top destinations not just those two I mentioned. I’d say the whole country does care about ACC basketball. Probably less in Big 10 country but that’s about it.

Animal02

Banned
Where is your evidence? Highest rated regular season games every year are a Duke-Carolina. The ACC in basketball recruits all 50 states and top players from all over list ACC schools in their top destinations not just those two I mentioned. I’d say the whole country does care about ACC basketball. Probably less in Big 10 country but that’s about it.
Lol...you just prove my point. Yes a couple of teams as I said previously....those games will stay on the alphabet channels and ESPN. I would bet most of the country could not even tell you all the teams in the ACC.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
You do understand that the ACC is under contract with ESPN for $240 m per year for almost 20 years . And ESPN will show the best game on ESPN not ACCN. Not saying the ACCN may not have a good game but not what would be considered a national game of interest.

Animal02

Banned
You do understand that the ACC is under contract with ESPN for $240 m per year for almost 20 years . And ESPN will show the best game on ESPN not ACCN. Not saying the ACCN may not have a good game but not what would be considered a national game of interest.
I fly all over the country all the time (about 200 segments a year) The ACC is not as big a deal as many think it is.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
i went ahead an ordered the free 5 day trial on youtube. and i dl'd the radio app. this gives me 5 more days to find the best option.

does anbody know if youtube is a month to month 5.99 subscription? or do you have to buy the whole year? i guess i can spring for 6 a month for 3 months.

EVERYONE! IF YOU DONT HAVE A WAY TO WATCH THE GAME, CHECK THIS THREAD AROUND 8:00 pm. I WILL POST A LINK TO WATCH THE GAME CLOSE TO KICKOFF AS POSSIBLE.

I don’t mean to yell, I’ve just seen some people still complaining they don’t have a way to watch the game yet...on a thread explaining how and where you can watch the game lol

Tonight. As close to 8 pm as possible. Post link. I will.

If it works how it should, then you can thank me.

GO JACKETS!
At the game, so not really concerned for tonight, but for future reference, is there a totally different link for every game carried, and no way to search?

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
How long does the free trial for U tube TV last?
Thanks, exploring all options in SouthFlorida while wishing off a hurricane.
I am pretty sure its one week. Watching it now on a roku and it looks great.

Note: TV’s made within the last 3 years can run youtube live TV - otherwise you need a roku,firestick, etc. The regular Youtube channel does not get you the live TV access