For those that don’t get the ACC Network...

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I’ll try and post a link to Reddit where you can click it and watch the game instantly. I watched the Florida vs Miami game using Reddit.

I mentioned in another thread about using Reddit to stream games for free. If you’d like more detailed instructions on how to search for it yourself, PM me. Otherwise, I’ll just post a link here or create another thread on Gameday.

It’s beyond easy to use. And it’s 100% free. I sent my coworker a link to the Miami game Saturday and it worked flawlessly. He streamed it to his tv from his phone. No subscription needed. I hope I can save the day for a few folks.

3 more days!!

Tift-Tech

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ll try and post a link to Reddit where you can click it and watch the game instantly. I watched the Florida vs Miami game using Reddit.

I mentioned in another thread about using Reddit to stream games for free. If you’d like more detailed instructions on how to search for it yourself, PM me. Otherwise, I’ll just post a link here or create another thread on Gameday.

It’s beyond easy to use. And it’s 100% free. I sent my coworker a link to the Miami game Saturday and it worked flawlessly. He streamed it to his tv from his phone. No subscription needed. I hope I can save the day for a few folks.

3 more days!!

Will be greatly appreciated! I hate Dish!

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Absolutely. I haven’t had cable for about 8 years now and managed to get by.

If there is any preseason NFL on tonight I’ll post a link to that as well. So y’all can test it out and see how it works. I gotta look at the listings for tonight though.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
In general, cfbstreams.reddit.com is your friend.
There we go lol I’m sure there is someone more savvy with Reddit than I am. I’m new to it still so if you’re more familiar with it, then by all means, take the reigns lol

GT_receivers

Jolly Good Fellow

3 more days!!
Thank You!!

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if that would work. The Miami-Florida game last Saturday was not televised by the ACC Network.

Can one look up a listing of programs to be shown on Reddit ahead of time? If so, the GT-Clemson game scheduled for Thursday night might show up on the Reddit list ...?

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Have Comcast and the ACC Network come to an agreement yet? I mean, if I have to go to Hooters to watch the game, I will, but I'd rather watch it from home where there will be less Clemson fans than in Trevor Lawrence's hometown.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
No news on comcast yet. I just signed up for a youtubetv trial today to do a dry run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have Comcast and the ACC Network come to an agreement yet? I mean, if I have to go to Hooters to watch the game, I will, but I'd rather watch it from home where there will be less Clemson fans than in Trevor Lawrence's hometown.
No, they have not, and the rumor mill switches from close to an agreement one day to nothing at all the next. Only Comcast knows what they are doing, and even that might be questionable.

rfripp68

Georgia Tech Fan
Not that it won't be helpful and appreciated to some here, but is there a reason some people aren't doing the free trials of PS Vue / YouTubeTV / Hulu Live?

Those are going to be much more reliable streams, higher quality, and you don't have to deal with all the popups that you have to contend with on most illegal streaming sites.

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Not that it won't be helpful and appreciated to some here, but is there a reason some people aren't doing the free trials of PS Vue / YouTubeTV / Hulu Live?

Those are going to be much more reliable streams, higher quality, and you don't have to deal with all the popups that you have to contend with on most illegal streaming sites.
We might have run out of free trials is why we decided to get cable. LOL