Finally the play I have been looking for...

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I saw one today I'd been looking for, but it didn't work. Since the come back route is our bread and butter, why not fake it and see if we can run by the defender? The receiver stuttered, Justin pump faked, but the defender had his back turned and never took the fake. I liked your better.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I saw one today I'd been looking for, but it didn't work. Since the come back route is our bread and butter, why not fake it and see if we can run by the defender? The receiver stuttered, Justin pump faked, but the defender had his back turned and never took the fake. I liked your better.
If it's the play I'm thinking of, the defender was off from the start and backpedelled at the snap. It's hard to get him to bite on a stop and go if he's that far off from the get go.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
I been talking about and looking for the fake rocket toss BBack/QB Run. The first play was a thing of beauty. I was hoping to see the same play to start the second series.

I want to say it was the same play that GT started off against UVA a couple years ago where Z. Laskey took it all the way to the house, no?

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I called the fade to Jalen...didn't work out to well lol
The problem is you don't throw a fade into double coverage, especially if you're going to leave it short. That should be a throw only Jalen can get to, or no one can get to it. The decision making slip is part of being a back-up with limited game experience. A more seasoned QB goes elsewhere or throws that one away.