Favorite COFH Game

northgajacket

Banned
In 86 We really missed Yvonne Joseph in the middle to eat space, D up, rebound, and give Salley some help inside. Also Duane Ferrell was very overlooked hella good player. Heck Scott Pettway gave us some great minutes off the bench. That thin gold line was amazing.

Maybe the best starting lineup I've ever seen. Including those cheating Rebs that nudged out lethal weapon 3.

Yeah it was a talented lineup

The 1969 6-0 win by GT in BDS was great also. The UGAG players were excited about the possibility of going 6-3-1 and going to the Sun Bowl like Vince's 1964 team. The GT defense with Smiley Gebhardt,Rock Perdoni and Bubba Hoats shut down the Dwags all day and they had nothing left for the Sun Bowl. 8-2 Nebraska beat UGAG in that Sun Bowl 45-6.
Took my mom to that game. That was the only game she ever saw at Grant Field and the only time she saw a COFH game. GREAT DAY !!!

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
After we were stopped on 4th down, every dawg fan in Floyd County had texted me talking sh*t. I didn't reply to a single one at the time, but when the clock hit 0:00 I let everyone of those leg humpers feel it. "RAN IN YOUR TRAP AND TOOK OVER"