Schedule -
Fan Day Schedule:
4:00 p.m.: Fan Day Festivities on Callaway Plaza
5:00 p.m.: Exclusive Early Access for 2014 Season Ticket Holders
5:30 p.m.: General public access
7:00 p.m.: Event ends

DaddyBill

Jolly Good Fellow
Man....I really wish I could be there. But the pension only allows for one trip up to Atlanta (225 miles) a month and the middle g'son has a scrimage next Saturday @ Norcross. But I haven't seen my boy since late May and it's killin' me. If one of you jolly good fellows would be so kind....walk over to #25 Tre' Jackson, give him a big hug and tell him it's for his Daddy Bill.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Man....I really wish I could be there. But the pension only allows for one trip up to Atlanta (225 miles) a month and the middle g'son has a scrimage next Saturday @ Norcross. But I haven't seen my boy since late May and it's killin' me. If one of you jolly good fellows would be so kind....walk over to #25 Tre' Jackson, give him a big hug and tell him it's for his Daddy Bill.
I'll try to find him. Not sure about the hug, don't want to get crushed... [emoji28]

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Won't make it by 4. I hope I will recognize some of you from your pics and I will introduce myself. I am struggling posting pics from my phone. Not sure why. I have never had an issue before.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I'll be there mainly to take photos of the event. I'll be the guy wearing a white polo, dark jeans, and shooting with a white lens.

Feel free to tap me on the shoulder and say hi.

I believe @PowderSpringsJacket88 will be there as well with his daughter and wife. I'll need to trek them down.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Meet a couple of Morgan boys.:cool:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1407016332296.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1407016332296.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 162