Fan Day Roll Call.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Wow... amazing how unprepared they were for the onsite book store. Not even ready for wreckfest. Heard 4 different families say how "this is tech, we wont be back".

Just blows my mind if something starts at 3. Then have it ready by 230... what else are you doing that day? Lol.

Hopefully they figure out how to have a fanbase before they chase them all off.

I'm too deep. I'm a proud tech fan, but if they are trying to gain me fans? Its a piss poor performance

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Wow... amazing how unprepared they were for the onsite book store. Not even ready for wreckfest. Heard 4 different families say how "this is tech, we wont be back".

Just blows my mind if something starts at 3. Then have it ready by 230... what else are you doing that day? Lol.

I'm too deep. I'm a proud tech fan, but if they are trying to gain me fans? Its a piss poor performance

Then you and any others that had issues need to bring them to TStan's attention, please.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Then you and any others that had issues need to bring them to TStan's attention, please.

I've sent an email to my ticket rep. How do I contact the Athletic Department in a meaningful way besides an email that will be seen by some 20 year old who wont care.

I've sent an email to my ticket rep. How do I contact the Athletic Department in a meaningful way besides an email that will be seen by some 20 year old who wont care.
If you are an alum, email or write a letter to TStan and at the very beginning of the correspondence, tell him who you are, when you graduated, how many years you have contributed, etc, etc. That way, whoever screens his mail and emails will know at the start that you have some "credentials" of your own. I emailed TStan shortly after he arrived at Tech, asking him if he could address an ongoing problem that I won't go into here, but that did not involve me. I emailed it late one afternoon, and I had a response before noon the next day, and he took action to resolve the issue within two days. I doubt he would have ever even seen what I sent had I not explained up front who I am.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Was planning to go. But grandson was admitted to the Children's Hospital which came first . But would like to thank the DOT for closing 3 lanes on 75 south for making the speed limit 5 mph for about 6 miles.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow

They should just give sth a discount at the big bookstore on select items. What difference does it make where the cash register is. Personally I think there's some dead weight underneath TS that needs get get the boot before any operational improvements are seen. The operation of the Junior Jacket program is a disgrace.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Anyone in the metro Atlanta area that wouldn’t mind picking me up one of the posters they are giving away? I couke meet and get it another day. I just won’t be able to make it because of a 20th pastoral anniversary service for my pastor.

Do you work / line around the 75/285/Windy Hill area? Can get a poster for you Monday or Tuesday morning.