Fan Day 2015 Roll Call!

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I had two other people and myself getting signatures. I got two footballs signed by everyone on the team & CPJ. Plus other items with only one signature. One item CPJ signed was that big "Georgia Tech Football Vault" book which was a Christmas gift.

You got let in earlier last year if you had season tickets. The lines fill up fast with QBs desk and ABs filling up the fastest. Plus there is a long line for CPJ. And they were very specific in asking which one item you wanted to get signed since the line was so long.

If anyone is interested, I'll trade one of my 2014 footballs with all signatures for a football with signatures this year. I've got a virgin football (with stitched GT) that I can FedEx to you ASAP. Otherwise, I'll just try to buy one......
Nuke, if I understand you correctly, you're saying you'll send me a ball to get signed, and if I'll get it signed by all and send it back, you'll swap that for one of last year's balls. If that's it, you're on.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Nuke, if I understand you correctly, you're saying you'll send me a ball to get signed, and if I'll get it signed by all and send it back, you'll swap that for one of last year's balls. If that's it, you're on.

Yup, I'll PM you. This really makes me happy (small thing but it does). I'll also give you the label plates I made up for the balls. This way I'll have a signed ball for every year CPJ has been at GT.

18ft017pr56rekt6g.jpg

uk49u2gwqay0ss16g.jpg

herb

Helluva Engineer
Thinking of coming with son, what time do we need to get there? Starts at 5 if not season ticket holder right? Any tips appreciated

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thinking of coming with son, what time do we need to get there? Starts at 5 if not season ticket holder right? Any tips appreciated
Last year there was a bit of a line beforehand. I would say show up when season ticket holders can go in and wait til 5. It fills up in there and the line for position groups can get long.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I should be there for at least an hour, two at the most before needing to head back out of town.

Should be wearing a yellow polo shirt, navy shorts, and a camera. If you feel like saying hi, please do. :)

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Hope to see folks around 4PM in the lowest level of PPD like last year. Always nice to put some faces with "names".

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20150808_133257.jpg
Here is a mug of me and the kiddo. .
Please stop us and introduce yourself(ves)
Looking forward to meeting you guys, will also be in the bottom of Peters parking deck.