Fan attendance

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
I was in the upper deck west side. Couldn't see below us what did the stadium make up look like for GT fan attendance?

Looking across I could see the bottom center east side had GT fans but most of the rest looked red and black.

Also I notice there are an awful lot of Tech fans wearing navy, so some of that black could have been navy.
Lower west looked good. Lots of gold and navy.

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
I also attended. Seats in the Club Level.

Tech fans showed up. And were loud. Dawg fans were subdued until the fourth quarter. Then the barking started. (I would hate to support a team that had me barking like a dog)

From my perspective, the West stands looked to be 50/50. But as someone mentioned, hard to tell with folks wearing winter clothes. The upper North stands were red, but that is expected. Kudos to the student section which looked packed.

Wish all the next games with the mutts are at night at Bobby Dodd. It is a great atmosphere.

Win. And win consistently. Fans will come.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
You have to look at who jumps up and yells a d screams when a score happens. Videos show some of that and the dark colors are about 50/50 to me. The gold/white were about 60/40 over the red, so that maintains 60/40 if it’s consistent.