Fall Camp Post Practice

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer

Based on the clips shown here, I see Christian Campbell, Avery Showell, and Devin Smith (#2 DBs) chasing Lucas on his long TD and I see a pass from Tobias to Jalen Camp (#1 WR). I wonder if this might be a clue where the coaches have our QBs slotted at the moment. I’d be interested to see which team Jamious got his TDs with.

GTFootball2018

Georgia Tech Fan
Based on the clips shown here, I see Christian Campbell, Avery Showell, and Devin Smith (#2 DBs) chasing Lucas on his long TD and I see a pass from Tobias to Jalen Camp (#1 WR). I wonder if this might be a clue where the coaches have our QBs slotted at the moment. I’d be interested to see which team Jamious got his TDs with.
LJ and TO both run with the 1’s...

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
LJ and TO both run with the 1’s...

I’m sure they do in most practice situations, but if you’re putting teams together for a scrimmage you probably aren’t swapping QBs between teams. And I’m not saying that TO is locked in as the starter or anything, just that it might be a clue where they are currently sitting.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Good report on the scrimmage at the Benz. For those that have not read it.
https://ramblinwreck.com/fall-camp-central-fb19/

Griffin gets mentioned, as does three of the QB’s. Seldom hear Graham mentioned at all.
Well … we all have days where we don't particularly shine. My guess = Graham is still in the hunt and the season will decide who gets the snaps. I think that'll be Lucas, but you never know. It's like the Feldmarshal said:

"No battle plan survives contact with the enemy."

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I believe Johnson and Tobias will both see a lot of playing time until one emerges over the other. Tobias has the “it” factor as he showed last year. He is calm yet explosive. Lucas needs to do what Tobias did last year and show he can get it done. We are going to win more games than most believe.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
33 and BigDaddyBuzz- this is good to hear... I’m assuming you are talking about the 3 of Johnson, Oliver, and Graham... we do seem to be seeing Byrne’s name a lot, are you including him?

No.

I said play alot. Which is lucas and oliver. Graham may play too; but I believe less. You are hearing byrne but not seeing or paying attention to the units he is with; which is alot of freshman and 3rd teamer types. Could he play i guess. I am not putting him close to the intent of my original post