Fall Camp Post Practice

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Just because some fans said it was chaos doesn’t mean it was. If players know what they are doing and the coaches are getting done what they intend everything is fine.

Oh absolutely. Also for the “no time for instruction” concerns, I’m sure the coaches are watching every practice rep on film (possibly immediately after practice ends) and figuring out what correction each player needs then implementing them in meetings before the next practice.

Ramblinwreck07

Jolly Good Fellow
Never heard him say Dontae was leading the pack? Did I miss something? He mentioned having two real guys ready to go on Saturdays, and the cream needing to rise to the top

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I wish I could hear the questions better. Maybe it’s my ears. Mainly the names are mumbled.

From the coach's answers we can usually figure out the question. If the coach would first repeat the player's name (when the question is about a specific player) and then go on to address the question then we would not be in so much dark and confusion about who? This could be easily fixed.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
This Q&A is not for us, it's for the writers in the room. They all hear the questions. It's only been recently that video has been recorded. So, the little things done for the video audience, like mic the questions, is an afterthought. It's unfortunate.

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
He said essentially the same thing about every player he was asked about not sure there’s much to read into. “So proud of him, great young man, great family, absolutely works his tail off, going to have a great year”

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I wish we had the same problem with the OL and DL as we have with so much depth at RB. I suppose this is a result of the transition in the O. It will sort itself out in the future. We have a lot of guys listed in the roster as OL but seems to be no slow down in recruiting several this year. Big DL players seems to be where we need help.

bos

Helluva Engineer
I always felt he was being overlooked.

Definitely. He's lost in the shuffle.

Great size and shiftiness to him. Coach said he worked real hard this off-season and in a couple weeks pretty much learned the entire playbook. Gets lots of praise for being a smart kid. No surprise he had lots of offers including Harvard, Princeton, and Yale.

bos

Helluva Engineer
I've heard everyone mentioned so far except Tija'i Whatley. Did he move to WR? How has he looked in camp?

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
The sad thing, if you don’t make the two deep, odds are that you will only play a few plays a week. Regardless of fan favorites. (I know, ATL which means the same )