Emanuel Bridges Transferring

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Hurts.
I would say sign 3 LB's. With this level of attrition GT needs to sign at a different level. This attrition impacts depth.

bigtechfan67

Jolly Good Fellow
From a size/speed/athleticism standpoint, not sure we have enough guys like Bridges. Sorry, some on here can say what they want, but this is a loss. From the list of LBs above, the only other guy who shows the same amount of speed and athleticism for the position is Terrell Lewis, and possibly Bruce Jordan-Swilling who will be a true freshmen. Terrell Lewis isn't even getting playing time...so...

Of course, playing LB is more than just a physical skillset.
I totally agree. We don't have good coverage linebackers. Every tightend we have played has a huge game.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Cam

Helluva Engineer
To those saying to sign more because we have so much attrition, what if the fact that we have so many players at each position is causing attrition? Guys just feel like there isn't enough playing time to go around. Like other people have mentioned, an increase in recruiting means getting more guys who have this opinion about themselves that they should always be THE guy. Need to sign more players with the mindset of Marcus Allen.

Edit: If Bridges left because of grades, then ignore my whole post.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Some people don't appreciate info, I guess.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

ETA: To be fair, a lot of people come on here and other sites and make statements that aren't backed by any actual intel/knowledge so many of us take offense to statements like the one you made. From your history, it appears you are coming from a place of actual knowledge but not many realize that just yet.

GTFLETCH

Banned
Good. If they don't want to be here. Get the **** out. I haven't seen one transfer yet under CPJ's tenure that made an impact on the field wherever they transferred too.
Agreed... Sometimes it is grades and that makes since see Travis Curtis and Miles Autry (could not handle Courses)

Sometimes is about playing time...See Jeff Greene... I think his replacement Darren Waller is in the NFL and Jeff didnt do anything at Ohio State and is selling used cars in columbus...craziness