Early Line GT-ND

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I favor Stingers thought that coaches have coached King to avoid interceptions (better to have died as a young child than to throw an interception, to paraphrase Heisman).
So, he delivers balls he thinks ONLY his receivers can get to. Just mho
Heisman's words were better to die at a young age than FUMBLE the football..

AugustaSwarm

Ramblin' Wreck
You also have to take into account that they have no back-ups to speak of for 3 CB spots.

I would imagine a big day for Singleton as they will probably have their #1 CB on Rutherford. A back-up CB on Singleton will be a mismatch
Sounds like a good opportunity to start uncorking some deep balls. Whoever is in the slot will likely be facing a very inexperienced nickelback too - so changing alignment and pre-snap motion could be very effective if these dudes aren't prepared well. Either way, we just might see some deep shots early in this one to test these guys.

AugustaSwarm

Ramblin' Wreck
I won’t stand for this MBob erasure
The Bobs

200.gif

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I favor Stingers thought that coaches have coached King to avoid interceptions (better to have died as a young child than to throw an interception, to paraphrase Heisman).
So, he delivers balls he thinks ONLY his receivers can get to. Just mho
Maybe. But good communication would eliminate overthrowing every deep ball. “Run as hard as you can and keep running because I’m going to throw it about as far as I can” would lead to at least an occasional completion.