Dwags Taking Notice

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
Our lack of talent on the OL, and we lost three starters off our offensive line. Gotta love informed UGA fans

I don't watch them that much so why would they watch us? But it's lazy to not look up what you're posting about. Prolly confused ABs & BBs with OL. Dumb mutt.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Like most other fans most of those posters don't know anything about our personnel but lets be honest we hardly know for sure of a lot of other teams either

I cheer hard for UGA for one game out of the year.

Don't hate me but everyone knows gators wear jean shorts.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Also, speaking of uninformed comments, I saw a tweet today from a dwag. It was a meme stating Tulane left the SEC in 1966, and yet they STILL have won more SEC titles than USCe. What they failed to notice?... Tulane played 34 seasons in the SEC. USCe has played 22.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
I cheer against UGAg, 99% as hard as I cheer for GT, no matter who they are playing. I LOVE watching them get beat.

Their QB situation is awful, and there's also not much to throw to. Shut down chubb and they will get beat.

I think we can not just win this year but we can thump them good.

4NatlChmps

Jolly Good Fellow
I cheer against UGAg, 99% as hard as I cheer for GT, no matter who they are playing. I LOVE watching them get beat.
Like I have always said, the only time I wouldn't pull ferociously against uGag would be if they were ever playing The U coached by Buttclipp with Bill L@?!$ as DC and Lugginbill's son as QB

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
I pull for GT, then Tennessee as a distant second and UGA as a third with whomever is playing ND this week as my fourth team. GT gets a double shot of support from me this weekend.
Damn Good Team !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Do I get entertained by watching the mutts on ocasion? Certainly, CMR generally has a very talented team.

Admit that they have the talent to be competitive or be a better team than who they are playing? Of course.

Pull for them? NEVER.

They only time I would want them to win would be if it benefitted GT in some way - and that brothers and sisters would be as rare as hen's teeth.

Besides, when they lose the mutthurt is too much fun.

PISS ON 'EM!!

GO JACKETS!!!!!!!