Dwags Taking Notice

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
My UGA grad wife can't understand why I can't pull for the dwags when they're not playing Tech. She doesn't understand why I want her to hate Tech (she doesn't). The only time I would pull for UGA is against Petrino who is in the top 3 most despicable people on the planet. Never mind, I would never be able to pull for the dwags!

kyle.smith828

Jolly Good Fellow
I enjoy watching UGA games. I usually pull for them to lose, unless a UGA win benefits me or GT in someway.

Ya know, who cares what UGA gans think? The step-child syndrome a lot of GT fans have towards UGA is quite sad. Certain fans seek validation through UGA and their fans and what they think about us. Get over the UGA ****. Its doesnt matter what any of them think. It doesnt matter what they say. It doesnt matter what they do. As long as we keep winning, ****'em. ****'em all.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
Now I'm going to be clued to that message board. I hope that idiot mutt poster gets permabanned. It will make a Tech win even sweeter. LOL

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I enjoy watching UGA games. I usually pull for them to lose, unless a UGA win benefits me or GT in someway.

Ya know, who cares what UGA gans think? The step-child syndrome a lot of GT fans have towards UGA is quite sad. Certain fans seek validation through UGA and their fans and what they think about us. Get over the UGA ****. Its doesnt matter what any of them think. It doesnt matter what they say. It doesnt matter what they do. As long as we keep winning, ****'em. ****'em all.

I don't think most (any) of us actually care. Like 'care' care. It's more for entertainment purposes only.

For me, knowing a guy has a permaban riding on our ND game is just plain hilarious.

96Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't think most (any) of us actually care. Like 'care' care. It's more for entertainment purposes only.
I wish I could believe this. For me, it's definitely entertainment, but I do sense some of our fanbase takes the UGa hate a little too seriously.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
My UGA grad wife can't understand why I can't pull for the dwags when they're not playing Tech. She doesn't understand why I want her to hate Tech (she doesn't). The only time I would pull for UGA is against Petrino who is in the top 3 most despicable people on the planet. Never mind, I would never be able to pull for the dwags!

That's when I root for the meteor...

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Their QB situation is awful, and there's also not much to throw to. Shut down chubb and they will get beat.

I think we can not just win this year but we can thump them good.
Regardless, they have a very manageable schedule. Alabama is formidable, but we still don't know how good they are. AU, UF, USCe, and UT look very beatable at this point.

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Like I have always said, the only time I wouldn't pull ferociously against uGag would be if they were ever playing The U coached by Buttclipp with Bill L@?!$ as DC and Lugginbill's son as QB
Now that's funny - maybe tommy boy could be the announcer drawing up uga int's just to finish the picture