Duke Predictions

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Duke 24
Admonished by the Pope 31

GT does NOT run a running play until 3:37 left to go in the game.

All that "We are going to RUN THE FOOTBALL" nonsense was CPJ getting inside of Cutcliffe's head.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
We make some corrections on the o-line and win the TOP by a ton and they will regret wearing black.
Tech 31
Black and Blue devil. 10

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
35-17 good guys. I think the O will get back on track this weekend and the defense will continue to play pretty well. Last week was a wake up call (I wish we didn't need one of these every year).

I would love for us to get Butker a stress free FG opportunity in the 2nd half to make it 38-17 though. We are going to need his leg at some point this year. It would be nice for him to get some confidence.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Very evenly matched teams. I think it will come down to turnovers. I hope Tech 24 Duke 21.

Go Jackets!

I agree on turnovers. Last year was one of the few games we had negative turnovers for the game.

At ND we were +1 (or +2 if count on sides) which is the only thing that made the score as close as it was.

I hope you are wrong about us being evenly matched; if you are right then we'll probably be about 7-5 or 8-4 for the season.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I've never really enjoyed score predictions and pretty much suck at it. Yall do too :p There are just too many variables like scoring on defense etc....so I will bow out from now on.

What I will predict is improvement in execution on O. I think we will have a good showing by the D also. We will get the W.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I've never really enjoyed score predictions and pretty much suck at it. Yall do too :p There are just too many variables like scoring on defense etc....so I will bow out from now on.

What I will predict is improvement in execution on O. I think we will have a good showing by the D also. We will get the W.
What do you mean I suck at them?!?!?
I am nothing if not consistent.....ly wrong!

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Dook is not the Dook of old .......every year it seems with Cutty running the show they get better but it seems to be all mirrors .....they can score no doubt but cant seem to stop anybody and doubt they can do much with us but.........they will be no pushover and we have to play......think we will win but not sure the score.......HWGA

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
While I don’t think they’ll win. It is absolutely pivotal for us to win this game because with Duke’s schedule I really only see them losing maybe one more game in the ACC. We can’t afford to not own the tiebreaker against them.
Miami, VT, and Boston college have the ability to beat duke, plus Pitt could pull a win out against duke imo. I don't think they will lose all those games but they could lose at least two of those.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Every one of my predictions has been crap. Here goes. Gt 34 - Puke 24.

The wet turf mitigates our advantage in team speed to some degree. A wet ball squirts out of JT's hand while he carries like a loaf. CPJ goes crazy on him. Things settle down from there and we restore order. It is a very tough game that we pull out late.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
The simple fact they don't have Jamison Crowder I think we win. That guy was a terror. I doubt they score more than 13 against us. If we score 14+, we take it.