Duke Predictions

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I don't have a prediction. The key to the game is the same as last game... the offensive tackle's ability to stop the MLB and or safety depending on assignment. Otherwise, I hope we run the rocket toss, dive, midline, speed option, or anything other than the triple option.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Would hope the guys are hungry to win this game after the last. Dukes D is no where near as talented as notre dames so we will move the ball.

GT 35
Duke 17

Pj4prez01

Jolly Good Fellow
Gt - 24
Duke - 17

We have a lot of injuries and no WR that can get separation with Summers out. The AB will be good receivers down the road, but are still HS route runners.

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
GT: 45
Duke: 17

Closer through 3 quarters as we wear them down, then blow up in the 4th.

Halftime Score:
GT: 17
Duke:7

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
The defense impressed me last week against ND huge offensive line. Our OL got more push than I originally thought. Keys to the game, settle down from last week and get good push from our OL, Somebody has to block Jeremy Cash because he is a lot better player than ND #23, and force Sirk to stay in the pocket while also forcing throws.

GT-35
Duke-17

Mack

Helluva Engineer
We win and after last week that is a hope not a prediction.........jackets have much talent and should handle Dook but you never know.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
I have no clue on this one. Beat Duke and I think we are right back on track of possibly having a great season....lose to Duke and all bets are off.

Side note, the weather looks to be crappy during the game.